Contributor

Another "Junk Item" Received

[ Edited ]

OK now I'm really p...ed off. Purchased the  2  Laterns offered for $29.99 before Christmas,

Just today decided to put them out now that the Holidays are over.......well low and behold one works and one doesn't.( brand new batteries purchased TODAY)

I have purchased many items that don't last as long as they say, only work as long as they want and fall apart....I do not send things back as for me its a pain in the you know what .

I DEMAND a REFUND........

I have no invoice, no return box and no patience for this.

I am also done with QVC.

So if Customer Service or whoever is monitoring this board do something right and post a REFUND ( Full) to my Account

Edited to remove personal information

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another "Junk Item" Received

[ Edited ]

You probably want to delete your account number. I suggest you calm down and send an email to customer service team and they will help you. I also understand your anger and frustration!

You can also get an invoice online in your order history, for future reference, should you choose to order again.

Respected Contributor

Well you’re smarter than I am cause I got two sets.  These aren’t at all like the larger size which are resin. These seem like cheap plastic and colors are way off. 

Like you, one doesn’t work and I’m undecided about keeping them. I should return but I’m just tired right now and disappointed in myself for falling prey to all the hype over these.

Trusted Contributor

I will buy nothing from QVC where I have to worry about working parts unless it's something I would like equally as well if the parts stop working. 

Contributor

As they say "Amen Sisterr" Im done with the Q

Back to the Big Box Stores.

Honored Contributor

@bad4257 

You do NOT have to have the original box, wrappings etc., they prefer it, but will refund your return without it

You can print out an invoice and return label by going to your account and click on order status and click on that particular order.

If you bought it during Christmas in July shows or after 9/21, they are eligible for the holiday return policy of 1/31/20.

Make sure you mark 'defective' on your return slip, so that you're not charged the return fee nor the original shipping fee for a defective item.

You do have to check that when you receive your credit that you were indeed refunded the original shipping and return shipping.

If not, call CS and they will give you the credit.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hello @bad4257 

I am sorry that one of your lanterns did not work. As others have stated, you do not need the original packaging to return the items. I see that you have spoken with Customer Service and the offer was made to send a return label to you. You can also print out a label online.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Wow!  American shoppers sure spend a lot of time and energy expressing dissatisfaction.

Life is too short--a little kindness and patience is much better for one's blood pressure...

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Wow!  American shoppers sure spend a lot of time and energy expressing dissatisfaction.

Life is too short--a little kindness and patience is much better for one's blood pressure...

Unfortunately there are people out there that just don't have kindness and patience.  They probably act like that in all aspects and areas of their life. Something doesn't go their way, look out!  Duck!  Probably something they learned in their childhood.  Throw a tantrum get attention.  

Honored Contributor

I agree that the OP DEMANDING a refund is not the best approach to getting what you want.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.