Trusted Contributor

Re: Another mattress????????????

I play a game with myself every Saturday night. I try to guess whether it will be a Dyson, a laptop, or a mattress!  

Years ago, I used to look forward to the weekend TSV's.  Now it just seems like the Sunday TSV is the time to help companies clear out overstock.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not to mention there were four out of the past six days of clothing. Enough is enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar  I saw that too!!!!!   LOLOL   Guess I will pull weeds instead of watching the Q.  It is actually more fun anymore.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A third of the day is beds! How ironic: from 2003 to 2009 I would have never gone to bed on October 2nd! Today is the day to celebrate silver!

October_Second_Program_Guide_02_16.png

Occasional Contributor

QVC needs to up their game. Same old tsv's and items. I have been with them since they started but I rarely buy a

ny more because its the same old stuff.  Temptations, lock and lock etc.

Trusted Contributor

Mattresses are a seller this time of year but personally I find one can shop around and find a better bargain with same service.. Is a major purchase and I like the thrill of the hunt.....and pay as little as possible. I havent bought anything in last 2 months here so I look at the offerings on the bright side....no debt....no stress. LOL I am saving and not spending for the possible harder times ahead.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I need a mattress but I feel like I have to watch every presentation to try to get the information I am looking for as the questions posted don't get answered in a timely fashion and they waste so much time talking about nothing.  This mattress is continuous coil and last month's mattress was individual coil and naturally each one is the very best.  But I am "Googleing" so hopefully I will find what I need to make a decision.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I don't see myself ever buying a mattress without seeing it and feeling it first.

Ive bought two in the last two years from a local store.  I got free delivery, setup, and haul away of the old mattresses. 

ITA!! when I need a new mattress I will be shopping local as I want to lay on it to make sure I like it.  Beside the free haul away of the old one is huge.  I agree with the others about saving money today.  Now if it were the Creed silver shows I would be glued to the tv. 

Respected Contributor

Too much repetition...

Frequent Contributor

At least you don't have to listen to the hosts say : "And, now for your color choices" !