Regular Contributor

Re: Another bad move by Kylie and Kendall Jenner

UNBELIEVABLE -----Sharon Osborne hit the nail on the head.  Musical Icons???? Really I don't think between the two of them, they have no clue about Icons....

They do not know when to stop, a fall from Grace is what they all need, for then maybe just maybe reality about real life will set in!!!!!! With all there money one NEVER hears that do help others, organizations, or special causes...but there own!!! As I stated

""UNBELIEVABLE """

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't some amount of royalties go to the music icons for using their image on the Kardash T-shirts?  I'm thinking yes.....

Gosh I'm so very tired of mental midgets and nit wits. They're everywhere and we're expected to be impressed. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

CANT STAND THAT FAMILY WHY ARE THEY ON TV   WISH I COULD SEND THEM TO OUTER SPACE   LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

They'll do anything for a buck.

And why not.  They're laughing all the way to the bank.  If it sells, good for them.

Why not? Because even they should have some standards... As important as money is, especially easy money, they really ought to learn some limits and have some sense of personal integrity... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I think what really ticked people off was them superimposing their images. They are not as important as they think, and the media needs to stop treating them like they're the end all and be all of fashion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kylie is starting to look like Caitlyn. She needs to stop all this plastic surgery before she looks like catwoman. Kim needs to fix her behind.

I have to say the K's are fun to watch and see what they do next

"Momager" Kris made an empire for this family.$$$$

How could their handIers not know these T-shirts were not

a good idea?

Honored Contributor

If everyone would just stop paying attention to them, they would go away. That time can't come soon enough, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

It just proves again that money doesn't buy class.

Honored Contributor

And.... this is surprising for what reason?? The KarTRASHians are leaving this legacy to those little kids in that family,with their bad decisions and activites but  also a bu#tt load of money to help them finance it. What a waste of space and time!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@deedeewar wrote:

UNBELIEVABLE -----Sharon Osborne hit the nail on the head.  Musical Icons???? Really I don't think between the two of them, they have no clue about Icons....

They do not know when to stop, a fall from Grace is what they all need, for then maybe just maybe reality about real life will set in!!!!!! With all there money one NEVER hears that do help others, organizations, or special causes...but there own!!! As I stated

""UNBELIEVABLE """

@deedeewar

YOU hit the nail on the head.........a fall from Grace, yes! As mean as this sounds, I would love to see that. They are truly ugly Americans.