Esteemed Contributor

Another bad move by Kylie and Kendall Jenner

THey introduced a line of T Shirts with their faces superimposed over the image of rock stars such as Kiss, Metallica, Tupac Shakur etc.  They were marketing these shirts for (Wait for it) $125.00.  OUtrage followed.  SHaron Osborne tweeted "Girls, You haven't earned the right to put your faces with musical icons.  STick to what you know...lip gloss". THe shirts have been withdrawn from sale and a apology has been made.  THis family has absolutely no shame, no class and will do anything to make a buck.

Respected Contributor

Re: Another bad move by Kylie and Kendall Jenner

No shame!!  Yuck!

Honored Contributor

Some of the tee shirts were sold out so people are obviously buying.  Yes, they will do anything for money (taught so well by their mother).  Kylie loves to exploit herself with her selfies -- it is disgusting.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm an old fuddy duddy, but I fail to see why there is such an obsession with the Kardashian/Jenner families. It seems they will all do anything, and I mean anything, for a buck. They contribute absolutely nothing to the world. They exploite every facet of their lives in front of the cameras and when their so-called popularity seems to be dwindling, they create some other drama to stay in the limelight. I'm sure they will go down in history, but it sure won't be for making the world a better place.

Esteemed Contributor

Some day this family will be mentioned in a Sociology textbook -- and not in a good way 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

They'll do anything for a buck.

Respected Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

They'll do anything for a buck.

And why not.  They're laughing all the way to the bank.  If it sells, good for them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Began with Robert K supporting OJ the disappearance of LV bag. No one heard of the family before. Why surprised? Family has no limits. Kim's phony first wedding, one example of many tasteless choices to sell their brand. Ann Landers published brilliant article Class and the true definition. Hero's contribution to world medical cures-examples of sacrifice for fellow citizens. Family represents the very worst example! Let it be a lesson to learn from.
Esteemed Contributor

I just wish that they would GO AWAY...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet wrote:

THey introduced a line of T Shirts with their faces superimposed over the image of rock stars such as Kiss, Metallica, Tupac Shakur etc.  They were marketing these shirts for (Wait for it) $125.00.  OUtrage followed.  SHaron Osborne tweeted "Girls, You haven't earned the right to put your faces with musical icons.  STick to what you know...lip gloss". THe shirts have been withdrawn from sale and a apology has been made.  THis family has absolutely no shame, no class and will do anything to make a buck.

I'm sure their Mother had some say in approving the shirts.....she has say in EVERYTHING her girls do.  The Kardasions think they are better than everyone now.....reminds me of that famous Rolling Stone magazine interview with John Lennon when fame went right to his head.  This is what John said:

"Christianity will go," he had said. "It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that; I know I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now. I don't know which will go first – rock & roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."