Respected Contributor

Re: Another Jayne & Pat Mini-Series

[ Edited ]

Yikes!  I was channel surfing today and came across the two of them.  It was like watching the Keystone Kops.  Then I realized they were hosting SG's show to add insult to injury.  I couldn't change the channel fast enough.Woman Surprised

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Can’t stand the two of them on the same show. Never have.

Pat does just fine on her own and does not need Jane period.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show, but I really like both of them as hosts!!!!!!  Together and separate.....I think it is natural when there are two hosts for one to take the lead.....

Respected Contributor

I never thought I'd say this, but for me I will only listen to male hosts (except Rick D.) on QVC. 

There is no bantering, silliness, screeching, but informative salesmanship.   I understand the 'art of Marketing' is to gain the attention of the audience, but Q's approach with the shrills of women's voices is not working for me.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

Wonderful news! Like them both, however no longer watch live programming unless there is something planning on ordering, or need information. 

I find that I am watching less as well.  I use to watch HSN a lot but in the last year a lot of the favorite vendors have left.  I do enjoy evine but do not watch as much.  I love their jewelry but I do not buy as much. 

Respected Contributor

I've always enjoyed Pat-ALONE. Not a fan of Jayne. I rarely watch anything on QVC anymore, unless I really want to see a certain product. Sometimes I will check the video's on an item of interest. As far as watching a whole program, I can't sit thru a whole hour of ANY host. 

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Yikes!  I was channel surfing today and came across the two of them.  It was like watching the Keystone Kops.  Then I realized they were hosting SG's show to add insult to injury.  I couldn't change the channel fast enough.Woman Surprised

yes.... the three of them, Pat and Jayne and  WITH Susan Graver  TOO, was like the three stooges.... OMG BAD.

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I've always enjoyed Pat-ALONE. Not a fan of Jayne. I rarely watch anything on QVC anymore, unless I really want to see a certain product. Sometimes I will check the video's on an item of interest. As far as watching a whole program, I can't sit thru a whole hour of ANY host. 

-------------------

It is a rarity for me to watch an entire show too...very seldom.  Usually click thru many channels during one QVC show.  Can always go back to items on air to catch up!!

I do enjoy Pat and Jayne, but separately.  As a duo, I don't think their act works!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The show is over, YAY! I'll check and see what the Q is offering now. I spoke too soon, they are on till 4 pm.

Respected Contributor

Perhaps the hosts do take a peek at these forums...Jayne just marched (literally) across the set telling Pat and Valerie she was going to be bossy boots for a few minutes. Lol...ai least she owns it. I give her props for that. She referred to herself twice like that in this presentation of the glitter clips and ribbon.