Honored Contributor

@bad4257 wrote:

born and raised in Yonkers N.Y. 81 years ago I had hair like that and every girl did with heavy make-up, gold chains around our knecks  poodle skirts scarves aound our kncks and flats.....love  her her accent her laugh and that look.

how you doin.......

Antonella was born and raised in south central PA, not NY.  She lived about 10 minutes  from me and graduated from a local HS.

Accent? What accent??  We all talk like her around here.

Respected Contributor

I like Antonella's hair no matter what kind of do she does. She's got good hair, in my humble opinion.   

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@bad4257 wrote:

born and raised in Yonkers N.Y. 81 years ago I had hair like that and every girl did with heavy make-up, gold chains around our knecks  poodle skirts scarves aound our kncks and flats.....love  her her accent her laugh and that look.

how you doin.......

Antonella was born and raised in south central PA, not NY.  She lived about 10 minutes  from me and graduated from a local HS.

Accent? What accent??  We all talk like her around here.

@Carmie .I know. Everyone thinks Antonella is from NJ or NY!

Respected Contributor

I did not care for her hair. At all. Bring back the old Anntonella !!  

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why people criticize someone's hairstyle, size, clothes, etc.  It always sounds like middle school to me.

Valued Contributor
Antonella is a lovely woman
Contributor

Rosanne Rosannadanna. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I actually think the poodle hair was a wig.  Love her to death.

Contributor

I love Anntonella!  She is so funny....

Valued Contributor

Perhaps Antonella is a woman who likes to change her hairstyle often...so what?!   Why all the negativity?!  Dang, if you don't like it, pass on by!  Does it really make you feel better to make ugly comments about a person 's hairstyle?!  Anyone heard of being tactful?!