Valued Contributor

Re: Annoyed at how slow SHIPPING and RETURNS are lately...

How long will an item stay "in process" if it never ships? Anyone?
Regular Contributor

Shipping Limbo!!! 

This is getting ridiculous.  Ordered a Denim & Co turtleneck October 14th, in process October 22, predicted delivery November 5th!! 

Same for another top ordered a couple days later ... sooo 22 days to maybe receive your order???  Really?? 

So wish I could cancel rather than wait and watch.

Valued Contributor

I'm 21 days "in process " for a Denim & Co item. Cannot cancel. Called today, no Info as to a delivery date or anything.
Valued Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

An item I ordered last Wednesday got here today. I was checking emails before calling to ask about my credit and order status and got 3 emails telling me I had $10 credits for each of the 3 orders that still have not shipped from the free shipping weekend. One order was $19.95 and the other two were $24.95 each. It also said the orders should be received by this Friday. All are still showing in process but the tracking info is not always accurate anyway. 

Update....got everything on the date specified in the emails and the $30 in credits we're waiting for me when I ordered the next time. I have ordered twice since the emails and they were both shipped really fast, next day fast. They are in the holiday mode so shipping always benefits from that. 

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order on November 9th, still in process. Will not be ordering anything from here for Christmas gifts, can't count on it being here in time.  Shipping just keeps getting worse instead of better.  Many other companies that offer cheaper prices and faster shipping, they will be getting my orders.