Honored Contributor

Annoyed at how slow SHIPPING and RETURNS are lately...

[ Edited ]

I have had an order in process since October 14.  It's the 20th.  That is RIDICULOUS.  Also, many of you know (because I whined about it), that I returned my Silver Day cuff because it was defective.  Returned it two days after I received it.  NOTHING; no credit, no tracking info. just an email saying it was on its way back to the Q.  The frustrating thing is that there is no tracking info to let me know where it is.  I didn't necessarily expect the credit by now, but the item should have been in their possession FOR DAYS.  I used their label to make the return.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Annoyed at how slow SHIPPING and RETURNS are lately...

Same here, returned something, in QVC's possession for well over a week before they issued a refund that I am still waiting to show up on my card. Ridiculous. I find I shop here less and less. Seems to always be Christmas programs. So tired of it. 

Honored Contributor

Haven't ordered anything or returned anything in months but how long will that blurb "apologizing" for the shipping delays continue?  Unless the item is a really good price with free shipping, I am shopping elsewhere, i.e., Macy's, L&T, Marshalls.

Honored Contributor

Everything I ordered on October 12th (free shipping weekend) has already arrived, with one exception.  That one has been sitting at the UPS depot, 20 minutes away from me, since Friday.  Tomorrow, they will drive right past my house to hand it over to the post office, where it will sit for another 24 hours and with luck will be delivered on Tuesday.  The UPS Innovations system has a lot to answer for in delays.  But I'm appreciative that I've gotten my latest orders so quickly.

@faeriemoon- When you say you have no tracking information:  did you use the Q's prepaid label?  I used to click on "Track Your Return" shown on my order and thought there was no tracking info, until I realized I then had to click on the little "Details" tab.  That showed the tracking info, as a drop-down.  Why they've chosen to do it that way is baffling.  Why not just show the darn information to start with? 

Contributor

As much as QVC charges PER ITEM to ship, they should have the best shipping around, but sadly they have the worst.  Companies that offer free shipping are much quicker and more efficient.  

I have spent a small fortune with Qvc over the past 30 years and I'm pretty much done with them, except for specialty items I can't get elsewhere.  

Super Contributor

I am upset also..  I placed an order on the 13th didnt move until the 17th then went from Pa to New Jersey..  I am in Md.. it said I should receive it by the 18th. not happening..  it shouldnt be that difficult .. hire some more people..  fix this please

Occasional Contributor

I've been waiting 2 weeks to receive a toothbrush. The order status says "in process" for this length of time.  What's up? very frustrating.

Respected Contributor

I have two returns that apparently haven't moved out of the USPS, and yes i use the Q label.  One has been sitting there for 12 days.  No "your return is on its way"email, just silence.  Called CS and they went ahead and issued a credit.  This is a bad turn of events.  Ordinarily i get the your return is on its way in no more than two days.  Something has changed,  And i am in a very busy suburban area, 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have had an order in process since October 14.  It's the 20th.  That is RIDICULOUS.  Also, many of you know (because I whined about it), that I returned my Silver Day cuff because it was defective.  Returned it two days after I received it.  NOTHING; no credit, no tracking info. just an email saying it was on my way back to me.  The frustrating thing is that there is no tracking info to let me know where it is.  I didn't necessarily expect the credit by now, but the item should have been in their possession FOR DAYS.  I used their label to make the return.

If you call CS they can look at the tracking for the label.  Each time I've done that they give me the credit because they can see it's on the way.  I know you don't want to hear this as do many others, but mailing/returning, processing of orders and refunds these days (and not just for QVC) takes a very long time.  I think more and more people shopping online end up frustrated when in actuality their expectations are high thinking everything will go quicker and smoother.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia  Yes, I used their prepaid label and I clicked on all those things (that never seem to be updated.)

I agree they make everything complicated!!