Valued Contributor

guess you never see how many times within a show that Jane tugs, pulls on her shirts because they are so tight and start clinging to her and  showing every lump and bump she has, I would say it is pretty obvious she is in the wrong size........

Respected Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

guess you never see how many times within a show that Jane tugs, pulls on her shirts because they are so tight and start clinging to her and  showing every lump and bump she has, I would say it is pretty obvious she is in the wrong size........

There is a difference between lying about what size one has on (a frequent claim) and (possibly) wearing the incorrect size. Which is it? Or does it matter, as you clearly dislike Jane and she can do no right in your eyes.

Super Contributor

@docsgirl .  

I could not agree with you more.  Proper English has gone out the window with some of the QVC show hosts.  That's a shame.

Valued Contributor

@jonbon   good observation!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

Oh boy, I'm with you!  I am a retired 5th grade teacher and can't believe that no one in QVC management doesn't correct the bad grammar of some of these hosts!  It's always verb tenses and pronouns that are used incorrectly.  I really wonder if some of these gals went to school.  AND the fact that a couple of people, host and designer, can not say their "ld" words.  That is so easily corrected, and should have been, in elementary school by the speech therepist.  I just cringe!!!!