Occasional Contributor

Angela looked great in Linea

I was watching fashion Louis Dell' O this morning. I was so impressed by how Angela looked in the outfits. She is always stunning, but the styling was super sharp this time. Maybe it was the sun glasses, the jewelry. Loved them. She also seems to have lost some weight? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Angela looked great in Linea

Angela would look great in a burlap sack! She's a beautiful model and not over the top. 

Trusted Contributor

Who is Angela?  I did notice Jackie, the model and she looks great since she has lost weight. Appears that some of the hosts and models are supporting eachother in losing weight.  Great, healthy idea!

Honored Contributor

angela3.jpg

angela and louis sharing some starbucks before the show. 8/26/19

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Angela has definitely lost weight. No doubt about it
Trusted Contributor

Love her!
Respected Contributor

IMO, just about everyone looks good in Linea!  Louis Del Olio is a fabulous designer and he actually is a designer!  I'm trying to come up with a title for those who have a line with their names on the garments, shoes, etc., but couldn't design a paper bag.  They choose from designs done by others and have their name sewn or stamped onto the items.  So, maybe instead of designer they should be referred to as something else, like "namer" or "chooser".