Respected Contributor

Re: Angel this Morning...Oh no I'm not Trendy!

I like the quality of Quaker Factory, and would buy more if some of the pieces were a little less "decorated".  I have the capri pants in all colors and like the fit and quality  I also have several tops of good quality.

Well, I must go now, the postman just delivered my QVC package - should be an Issac Sweater Cardigan and two Susan Graver pants!

Valued Contributor

I really like Angel. Have several sweatshirts that
I bought years ago. Still wear them. I feel QF is too expensive now. But almost all clothing on the Q is. Can find similar items at Steinmart. I am a fan of bling but not too much.
Super Contributor

@KathyM23 , I hope you liked your haul today!!! That's always exciting!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelLove2 , I have sweatshirt from Quacker too. I have some of the old cotton ones. I love them. They were so well made and soft. I'm not a big fan of the poly ones.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone remember when QVC was fun to watch?  QF was a big part of that - and Jeanne could have cared less what management or trendsetters thought:  she did it her way.  I don't like that many of the good, more long-term hosts and vendors have been put on Q2.  These newer hosts?  Not worth the effort to watch.  

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'd take QF over Lori G's expensive clothes. That is one line I don't like.

@AuntG 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

1.  Wear what makes you feel good; dress for yourself first

2.  I don't watch QVC on anything but the main channel; it gets me in enough trouble!

3.  I have seen QF on the main channel all times of the day.  It appeals to some and 

not others just as any of their other lines do. 

4.  I watch the presentations am interested in; it has nothing to do with the vendor. 

I wouldn't watch QF presentations because I like Angel as QF clothing is just not my         style.    

YOU ARE NOT STALE, you just have your own personal style and that makes you YOU!

Respected Contributor

They offer a style of clothing no one else on Q carries—classy, light hearted, truly seasonal fashions. I agree that they are not trendy, but that means you can wear them for years and no one will say, oh, I remember when that was all the rage. I guarantee in a few years cold-shoulder tops will be the next “80’s football padded shoulders.” QF uses quality fabrics and their workmanship is excellent. While I have very little clothing with seasonal decoration, I appreciate the beautiful embroidery and do wear and love their fair isle reindeer sweatshirt. I wear that item with confidence and get many compliments.

Trusted Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Just a big fan of Angel here.

I was just thinking last week what a great vendor she is.

I have never ordered a single QF item, although I have liked many of them, and I think they look well made.  I just have never ordered.

I do watch Angel now and again, and last week I was thinking how calm and enjoyable her presentations are.

She has a lovely voice, she really puts a great deal into the information she gives the viewer, she seems so real, and she's often quite funny.

She's not loud, frenetic, annoying to watch for an extended period of time.

Really, I wish more of the hosts were like Angel.

Super Contributor

Sorry, but I find her irritating and somewhat silly and unprofessional.