Contributor

Re: Angel this Morning...Oh no I'm not Trendy!

Spoiler

If buying half a shirt for 164.98 like one presented this morning makes me trendy, then I would rather be considered stale and boring and be out of the trendy loop.

Super Contributor

I am 75 yrs old so I'm just laughing at the whole classification thing! 

I like being stale, classic, whatever. I don't think it's bad I think it's hilarious! I love life.
Sorry but it gave me a great laugh this morning.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness, grandme!!! Did you SEE that?  I am still laughing!  

Now there's an example of "to each his/her own!"

Respected Contributor

I love Angel & Quacker Factory & it makes me sad she is stuck on QVC2 as I cannot get that channel.

Contributor

Kudos to Angel of Quacker Factory to speak up this morning.  I just hope QVC does not give her flack or bad consequences about what she said.

QVC just wants high class or so called high class designers and their clothes are made in China and not of the quality that they want to charge for the name.

If any one's clothing is not trendy it is Joan Rivers line.  They are designs for older women.  Just because he used plaid material which is in now does not make it trendy.

Quacker Factory is a join to so many women in America.  Their workmanship is ecellent and the embroidery is ecellent.

For QVC to feel and a brand is not trendy is a disgrace to the company.  They take the money she brings in in sales but to put on on not prime TV is a slap in QVC's face since Quacker Factory was one of its founding fathers for business.

Put Quacker Factory on prime time and get rid of some of this Lori Goldstein ****** that looks like old fashioned maternity tops, Vine Camuto and Halston, are charging top dollars for China made goods and then there is Susan Graver with her top dollar pricing and China made good.

Treat those who let you grow as a company with respect.

Trusted Contributor

@10000thnickname

Thanks Judy! Have a blessed day & a wonderful weekend.

By the way, I love watching Angel too. She's very positive & uplifting...and just plain fun!😊
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@10000thnickname   I saw that show this morning as I'm always up very early.  It was the presentation of the top with the sequined pumpkin that is gold & silver, until you swipe up and the sequins turn purple, orange and green. 

Angel is always lovely, fun, and real with her customers and the viewers.  I enjoy her presentations.  I buy several of her less blingy/busy items for my mom, because the quality is excellent, and Mom loves how the clothes feel and look on her.

Angel actually was giving her own summation of QF.  She said, while QF is not considered the trendiest of brands here at QVC, it offers whispers of what's on trend in the marketplace -- like the different motifs and embroidery. 

I did not at all interpret that as Angel saying QF is stale, or that QVC thinks QF is stale.  But of course, she was right in that no one I know of would say QF is trendy.  If they ever come out with distressed, uneven hem jeans, or off the shoulder lace tops -- I may change my mind.  Smiley Happy

@Caaareful Shopper,  I agree with your take on Angel’s comments.😊

Here’s the video, a little over 6 minutes long, the remarks about halfway through (viewers can start at about 2:30 mark if they don’t want to watch the entire presentation):

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting that. While watching I am also reading the comments people are making during the show on FB. The comments were related to why QF was on QVC2 now and why they were not prime time. That was commented on before Angel made her statement. So I see it as a response to those comments.
Regardless I'm so glad she spoke up!

Contributor

You are absolutely right.   Three channels of the same stuff is taking up space on my TV and not interested.   One channel for QVC is enough.

The company is so greedy now that in such competition, actually it is 4 channels, with HSN being part of QVC,  you see the same thing over and over.

Josie Maron, LOGO, Graver get boring after a while.  All these cosmetic programs.  They are all the same products with different names on them.  Boring, Boring, Boring.

When a Host sells cosmetics, every products is the best, we all know that is bull ******.

The same with the food shows.  Does anyone really believe the Host will say,  "
Oh my God this is terrible"

QVC is bull........ the public with the phony Hosts and David.  That boy is like a child with his faces and happy dance.   But then why not, he gets all the products for free to use before hand or to sample.  he is a great bull..... artist and his cook books which the recipies come from Pinterest are the biggest joke in America today.

Trusted Contributor

QF is not really my style but I usually watch when Angel is on.  I like her and her shows are fun.