Super Contributor

Angel this Morning...Oh no I'm not Trendy!

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy Angel and the Quacker presentations. As I was awake at 5am I watched her on QVC2. I had read several comments on her video that people wanted to know why she was relegated to non-peak times for her shows and why she seemed to mostly be on QVC2. And now on Fashion Days she was on QVC2 at 5am.
So this morning she made a comment that made me pause...... She said something like "even thoughon  QVC it doesn't consider us to be trendy or trending, we offer a product......" etc and went on the talk about the Quacker clothing.

I spend a ton of money with QVC. And I mostly shop Denim & Co, Isaac Mizrahi and some QF for clothing. I am clearly not trendy. Made me stop and think. I guess I should have known QVC considers me stale! Hahaha  It made me laugh so hard!

So, to any of you out there who aren't trendy either, welcome to the Stale Sisters! 
I think the Q will take my stale money anyhow!  Thanks for reading.....and sorry if it seems I'm whining. I'm not. I'm really happy to be alive, as a cancer patient, and don't mind being stale at all!
Love to all of you this morning!

Judy

Respected Contributor

Re: Angel this Morning...Oh no I'm not Trendy!

This of it as "classic" not stale lol.

Sad about Angel tho.  I think she's one of the best  people on QVC - vendors or hosts.  She is very professional yet friendly and approachable - so down to earth.  She doesn't interrupt or act crazy. It's never "about her."   And she always looks beautiful - so well groomed and dresses so well.  And she never fails to mention Jeanne - giving her all the credit.  Angel is pure class.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was very sad for Angel as she said it but I think she felt it needed to be said, and I'd agree. 
Okay, I'll go with Classic, not Stale! hahaha
She is so wonderful...a true lady, respectful and always pleasant, even when she gets the odd hours. I  love watching her. Jeanne had good taste in her vendors, choosing Angel.♥

Valued Contributor

Angel is my favorite on-air vendor at the Q. Very professional but with a touch of sass Smiley Happy Her personality shines through without being overbearing. I have very few Quacker Factory items, but I never miss a show because Angel is so lovely! 

Honored Contributor

Another Stale Sister here, LOL!

I've shopped here for 25 years and in the past bought many, many Quacker fashions that I still wear after all these years!

Mainly her embroidered denim tops, jackets, etc.

I've also gifted many of her clothing items and those family members still wear their's too.

That speaks to the quality of Quacker fashions, they last a very long time.

Sigh.....I guess that makes us a Stale Family, LOL!

Oh well, I've been called worse!

BTW, I've also been 'quacked at' in public by other ladies, so the Stale Sisters Club is much bigger than QVC thinks!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Same here, Mandy2006. 

I try never to miss her shows.

Super Contributor

Hi Stale Sis!  Yes, I have been quacked at too! And I loved it! RIght in the middle of the mall at that!

Yes so true that QF clothing is very well made. I have some jackets from waaaay back! 
And I loved their cotton sweatshirts. I wrote to Angel asking if they would do them again. I'm not a fan of the poly sweatshirts. She said she wished they could do it and would ask again.  It requires a higher price so it's a QVC issue.  I still have cotton sweathshirts of Jeanne's that are 20 yrs old.

Honored Contributor

@10000thnicknamePtrobably the most important message I personally have for QVC is that ther only way I'll see any of their vendors is on the main QVC channel.  That's enugh for me.

That said, though, I know I've seen Angel on the main channel quite recently and also pretty much all the other vendors that posters say they've seen on Q2.

For me, one channel is more than enough, but for the vendors, having various paths to exposure is probably good -  different people watch maybe and for all we know, the statistics all the merchants now use to measure success might be telling them information we have no access to.

Respected Contributor

I heard her say they were going to have their Falloween on QVC2 and then on QVC early the next morning......I thought that was strange until I read your post.

I'm not a QF person, but I've always thought that Angel was fun to watch.  So who are the trendy people?  IT cosmetics, Josie Maran, LoGo?  I get tired of watching the same things over  and over.  One thing you have to say about QF...they are unique.  I get tired seeing the same items from all the designers.  If I see one more hi low top with cold shoulders and bell sleeves, I'm going to scream.

Trusted Contributor

@10000thnickname

I was so happy to see your post! I remember you saying you were fighting cancer. As a breast cancer survivor myself, I've been thinking of you & wondering how you're doing. In fact, I "paged" you on Among Friends, but I guess you didn't see it. Prayers & positive thoughts coming your way!❤