Trusted Contributor
@BirkiLady

Very well put. Amen.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @bobby5 .

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady 

I read Happiness etc's post and I saw no problem with it.  She meant no disrespect, she only stated how well Angel handled her emotions.  Some can speak without breaking down and some can't.

Trusted Contributor

Just to make sure we are all on the same page.

I was complimenting Angel and giving her CREDIT for being strong.  I was not saying how anyone should behave during grief.

I know I would have been a mess.  But I pray that i have the strength, when my time comes....AND IT WILL....to be strong!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Ok, it's all good.

I looked at Angel's fb page a little while ago. She posted a nice "thank you" to everyone & said she's mourning in her own way. I wish I was tech savvy enough to post it here, but I'm not. Maybe someone else can. I think everyone would enjoy reading it.
Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Just to make sure we are all on the same page.

I was complimenting Angel and giving her CREDIT for being strong.  I was not saying how anyone should behave during grief.

I know I would have been a mess.  But I pray that i have the strength, when my time comes....AND IT WILL....to be strong!

@Happiness Is Inside JOB: I read your first post and didn't think you were being disrespectful at all.