Esteemed Contributor

What a terrible tragedy for Angel and her family to endure.  My heart goes out to her.

Valued Contributor

So sad for Angel and her family! I just saw Angel last nite doing her Sunday Quacker show so I was shocked to read this.

Super Contributor
Very tragic and so sad. My heart goes out to her and her family.💐
Respected Contributor

Tragic, and terribly sad- I’m so sorry Angel...

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 7.56.57 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5  OMG, how tragic. My heart goes out to Angel and her family. The fact that this happens frequently, as one poster mentioned, brings light to the fact that drivers are becoming extremely careless behind the wheel. Personally, I blame cell phones, mainly texting, to blame. It makes me sick.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

My condolences to Angel and her family after this terrible tragedy.

Trusted Contributor

@Lattelvr wrote:

So sad for Angel and her family! I just saw Angel last nite doing her Sunday Quacker show so I was shocked to read this.

She is holding UP VERY WELL, I would have probably mentioned it and been in tears. I would have to not be on TV for a few days. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

@bobby5, thank you for sharing this heartbreaking news, and thanks to @house_cat for reposting Angel's beautiful message here. I would not have known of her family's terrible loss otherwise. I will be keeping them all in my thoughts and prayers as Angel requested. 

FBAA0359-A16B-4B9B-A686-ECC72B88A7A1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  We had to wait for family members to schedule their calendars before deciding up a date for mom's service. They were all arriving from out-of-state; we ended up waiting almost a month for everyone's schedules to work out. When it happens, you have to go about your life. And no, you don't tell the world you are grieving. No one else wants to hear about it or be placed in such an awkward situation. 

Angel handled the delay gracefully and with dignity. Please don't judge her. You have no idea what you would or would not do until placed in such a situation. Hopefully, you would behave like a lady with manners. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.