Trusted Contributor
Angel Smedley posted on her facebook page that her father passed away last week after being struck by a car while taking his daily walk. So very sad. May he rest in peace.
Honored Contributor

That's terrible; to lose someone so unexpectedly.  My heart goes out to her and her family.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, how very painful for Angel and her entire family. Sending condolences and ongoing prayers for strength as they face the days ahead.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 

Thank you for posting...

I am sending condolences for her loss...and to the family also.🙏🏻

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I am heartbroken for Angel with the tragic loss of her Dad. Sending her heartfelt sympathy and healing wishes at this sad time. Peace and blessings, EEL

Image result for sympathy

Honored Contributor

Dear Angel...

GOD hold you close in your time of sorrow and pain of sudden loss of your beloved Father. Love never dies. You will be together again. 💐🙏

Respected Contributor

I am so sad for Angel and her family.  God bless her and her family during this time.

Related image

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

So very sad.  Where I live, there are a lot of people who die this way - being struck by a car while walking.  In fact, one of my son's classmates was killed this way at the end of April.  My son and I went to his funeral.  He was only 21 years old.  It is such a senseless and heartbreaking accident for all involved.  I hope Angel and her family can find some peace.  I have always liked Angel as she seems to be very kind.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

So very sad!

Thank you for posting!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

How horrible.  My heart goes out to Angel and her family during this very difficult time. I will keep them in my prayers. 

Thank you for letting us know @bobby5 .