Frequent Contributor

Anderson Seafoods (10) 5-oz Wild Lemon Pepper Sole Purchased on 5 Easy Pay

This Lemon Pepper Sole is so delicious.  I rec'd my second order today & I just ordered another one for my daughter.  It is so easy to prepare & the flavor is just unbelievable. The portions are just right also! 

I'm ordering Food from QVC because the stores here in Rochester, NY & the outskirts are out of everytning.  I'm stocking up my freezers.  I ordered Steak, spiral ham & Cod fish also. Cheryl's cookies arrived today & I froze them for Easter.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anderson Seafoods (10) 5-oz Wild Lemon Pepper Sole Purchased on 5 Easy Pay

Thank you for posting this! I LOVE seafood and have been interested in purchasing from Anderson Seafoods, but have been a little hesitant because of cost.

Our stores are fairly well stocked now, but the fresh seafood has been less than impressive, and not plentiful, so I think I will give Anderson a try.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Thank you for posting this! I LOVE seafood and have been interested in purchasing from Anderson Seafoods, but have been a little hesitant because of cost.

Our stores are fairly well stocked now, but the fresh seafood has been less than impressive, and not plentiful, so I think I will give Anderson a try.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I've been buying from Anderson for years, really the best.Having tempora now, so good,

Regular Contributor

I totally agree. The lemon pepper sole is delicious as is all Anderson Seafoods I have tried.  The cod, tempura shrimp and the wild patagonian shrimp are all delicious. And might I add, the packaging is A1.  The product arrives in a cardboard carton in which there is a styrofoam container in which there is another cardboard container with dry ice and the product.  The dry ice is still there after shipment from California to Pennsylvania..  I have purchased all of the above several times and they are well worth it.