Super Contributor

And, then, one day

[ Edited ]

I realized this wasn't fun, anymore.  The egos, the little girl voices, the repetiton.  So, I stopped watchingQVC.

Honored Contributor

Haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about, but if something isn't fun anymore and you have a choice, sounds like you made the right one for you. Heart

Respected Contributor

Pretty sure OP is talking about watching QVC, and I agree with her. One day I just stopped.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

World Traveler: I suspect excpa is referrring to the annoying QVC hosts. Just a guessSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@excpa wrote:

I realized this wasn't fun, anymore.  The egos, the little girl voices, the repetiton.  So, I stopped watching.

I hear you and I doubt that you are alone. I believe there are many many who now go elsewhere. Things change and not always for the better, that's life.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch QVC either unless I'm channel surfing. However, I'm a loyal QVC.com shopper because they've got products I can't live with (Wen, Amazing Grace, etc).

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching months ago. But I did watch when Sharon did her final show.

Valued Contributor

Yes, the little girl voices, giggeling, happy food dances, I stopped watching months ago.  

Super Contributor

You must not watch QVC World Traveler...........

Respected Contributor

I watch very little QVC.  This board and its posts keep me informed quite nicely.  I find products and good comments as to anticipated purchases.  The one show I caught as I was surfing was the one with Emeril LeGasse and his AirFryer. Got the hunter green one.

Check lunchtime rarely any more.  Found the Aran wool cape/ sweater jacket last week on clearance and read the reviews: ordered two and they are neat !

Have saved a lot of time and money this !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill