Honored Contributor

Re: And all I got....

[ Edited ]

@Hmmmmm24 wrote:

Don't forget...it's the thought that counts! Smiley LOL

@Hmmmmm24,lol!

ExactlyWoman LOL

And that is what makes it so strange and insulting🥴

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Did anyone complete their "assignment" yet?    👧✏️🚌📚🎓

Honored Contributor

Got my "special ornament" today -- its in the round file as they say!

I can't believe that was the best marketing ploy they could come up with -- I'd been thrilled to use a coupon or maybe use if they offered a % off.  Then I'd post on the social media page my delight!

I got a chuckle over the weekend with the sale price on an item:

regular price $20.89 sale price $19.76 😯 a big whopping $1.13 should have bought 10 for my gift closet😂😂😂

Super Contributor

All I got today from QVC was an email about the TSV, an email about a Samsung TV for sale, and (my favorite) an email about a price drop on a Denim & Co. jacket that is not available in my size.

New Contributor

You forgot to include vacay, joosh, as in joosh up the sleeves, and looooove spoken in a high pitched voice.  I hate those words.  

Trusted Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

Got a good sized envelope from QVC. Great! I thought. A coupon for holiday shopping! But all I got was a cheesy press-out ornament that I'm suppsed to color and post....

Sheesh!

@candyagain ... Received mine on Saturday!!  I really couldn't believe what l was looking at !! Do they really want us to color this and post...and they just might post and I'll see my very own ornament on a show or ?? I'm giving it to my 3-year-old niece to color but I don't think she'll want it because it's written on! Oh my!! Oh my gosh!! 

Trusted Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

Got a good sized envelope from QVC. Great! I thought. A coupon for holiday shopping! But all I got was a cheesy press-out ornament that I'm suppsed to color and post....

Sheesh!

@candyagain ... Received mine on Saturday!!  I really couldn't believe what l was looking at !! Do they really want us to color this and post...and they just might post and I'll see my very own ornament on a show or ?? I'm giving it to my 3-year-old niece to color but I don't think she'll want it because it's written on! Oh my!! Oh my gosh!! 

I know, when I opened the envelope up, looked for the coupon and realized I was expected to popout the ornament (not even a stand alone heavy cardboard Woman Surprised0 Ithought "Unbelievable!"

Respected Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

Sheesh!

You made me LMBO!!! Cat LOLWoman LOLCat LOL

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen 

I never laugh so hard as  when I read your posts!!!

I'm not kidding even a little bit....OMG!!

And let me tell you, I have not had any humor in my days for weeks.  So I thank you for it. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

The fancy way it was presented, I thought maybe invited to a black tie event.  Oh well, where did I put those crayons?