Honored Contributor

I just looked at my wishlist and saw that three of the items have increased another dollar (since yesterday).  These are items that were already at the full QVC price.

Just what is going on at the Q and how many more price increases will we see?  Do they think we won't notice, if it's "only" a dollar here or two or three there?

These things are already in stock; they shouldn't be showing a price increase.  And note to QVC:  if I didn't buy it at the existing price, I'm not going to buy it, if you increase the price.  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Re: And More Price Increases

Must be performance review time along with bonus.

Surely there can't be any other answer..............

Honored Contributor

@Venezia...before the customer friendly wish list was changed to the not so customer friendly wish list I was able to track price increases....do you have a great memory to realize the price increase or do you write down the price when you put it in your wish list?   There is no way I could keep track of the price change!

Trusted Contributor

Greed rules QVC these days.  I seldom shop here any longer.  Between the high prices, and excessive shipping, I can always do better on other sites.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs- Yes, I do have an excellent memory and I also check my wishlist every day.  I know when a price increases and I've yet to hear a reasonable explanation from the Q for it.

I've also seen price increases on items I ordered (and was thinking of ordering additional).

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have stuff on my wish list where the price went up, and the items are on clearance.  Smiley Frustrated

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I just looked at my wishlist and saw that three of the items have increased another dollar (since yesterday).  These are items that were already at the full QVC price.

Just what is going on at the Q and how many more price increases will we see?  Do they think we won't notice, if it's "only" a dollar here or two or three there?

These things are already in stock; they shouldn't be showing a price increase.  And note to QVC:  if I didn't buy it at the existing price, I'm not going to buy it, if you increase the price.  Woman Frustrated

I don't think its the Q's fault. If these items are made in China, well, that's the problem.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if they're increasing prices to cover the higher prices resulting from the new tariffs.  New items will be more expensive to import with the tariffs.

Respected Contributor

QVC may have eliminated the price tracking function, but if it was important to me, I would keep track of price changes myself.  I used to chart data like this on a spreadsheet.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Venezia...before the customer friendly wish list was changed to the not so customer friendly wish list I was able to track price increases....do you have a great memory to realize the price increase or do you write down the price when you put it in your wish list?   There is no way I could keep track of the price change!

@Mom2Dogs if you use the QVC app the old wishlist is there. I keep track of all of the prices on my wishlsit in the notes section. I noticed a few weeks ago quite a few clearance items on my wishlist went up in price.