Valued Contributor

Re: And It's Only $58 Plus Change ($58.98) LOL

A lady on the phone got into a disagreement with Suze Orman one night because Suze said she kept her kit below $50.00. The woman explained several times that with the S&H and tax it was really much higher. Suze wasn't accepting that and said over and over it was below $50.00 The poor lady finally just gave up. Suze may know how to give advice, but she doesn't know adding shipping and tax. The total price was somewhere just over  $60.00. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just love, "If you went to their store or site, this would cost $XXX!"

If I intended to purchase from their site, I would not be watching the Q!

Respected Contributor

@shopperqvc Suzie does not know a lot of things...and I did not realize it until I was smack dab in the middle of the Fiduciary/Trustee situation nightmare....awful people who will steal u blind.....I won't buy her stuff. Poor lady... It's easy to boast if you're rich and sitting happy but for normal people it's not easy.

I remember getting that self help ipod thingy from that guy who said he could change your life, LOL........NOT....forget his name. Big tall guy....My father has such high hopes, LOL Smiley Very Happy He goes around speaking... or did. Haven't seen him on the Q in years.

OH, there it is again on air right now....Clearance is $24.98 - sh is $5.50...........over 20% of clearance price..  but they say 30% savings off QVC price.....jeez louise... so let's see.......$25.00 + $5.50 = 35 dollars ++ and regular Q price is $36.50 Smiley Surprised Smiley Frustrated It's not a savings at all....SILLY and no reorder planned...I'm so upset Smiley Very Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

Anything you call it, however you say it, it’s usually over priced.

That's why sales people talk so fast.  LOL  If you're tuned into a shopping channel this is what you expect.  Right?  But, it's fun to laugh at it all. 

Contributor

I resent hosts who do not give you the full price of an item and then the easy pays.

When, they are giving only one easy pay payment and telling me I can get it home for that price, I will not listen any longer and not buy that item even if interested.  I turned Kathy off last night for doing just that.  Give your customers some credit, will you?

Respected Contributor

I do not like that sign that pops up and says "Last day at this price"....................for crying out loud, how much higher r they going to raise the thing?.......and it's only been offered for a week, LOL......hurry and get it now!! Smiley Surprised

-Do Not Copy Pls-