Honored Contributor

I went through a phase of buying SG liquid knit and I found myself never wearing her tops.  Yes some of them do cling and I also don't care for the feel of the fabric.  I know it's supposed to be the number one selling fabric on the Q but it never felt as comfortable to me as some of the other lines here.

Respected Contributor

@Lila4Now  Very presumpuous of you to make accusations about a product you have never purchased.  If the models arch their back that is just a usual model stance, not an attempt to hide anything about the article being worn.  Also you say you were just clicking through channels, but I'll bet you actually watch Graver.

As far as referring to the models as toothpicks, the models on QVC are of many different sizes and shapes from thin to plus and tall to petite. 

My suggestion would be for you to actually purchase an article before commenting on how it fits and looks.  You may be pleasantly surprised to find them comfortable and complientary in appearance.

I have at least 100 of Susan's liquid knit tops, they are my go to tops and No, they do not cling and are very comfortable and attractive.  I love clothes and putting together good looking outfits and get many compliments on what I am wearing.  Got two yesterday and I was wearing Graver liquid knit!

As the saying goes "Put your money where your mouth is"  In other words, don't knock something if you havn't tried it.

Frequent Contributor

I have many SG tops and jackets in all different colors and styles and mix and match to keep my look fresh.  I am a plus-sized curvey woman and can attest that her clothes do not cling to you!  I work in a professional corporate office and get compliments all the time on her clothes.  The big plus is they can be washed a thousand times and never fade and never loose shape.  I am still wearing items I purchased 5 or so years ago.

Honored Contributor

How rude to describe the models or anyone else for that matter in such a derogatory way.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

Let me join the bandwagon of SG Liquid Knit wearers and say I have no problem with the fit or clinginess.  I am a 3X, probably at the top of that size range, and have dozens of LK tops.  For years I wore the Carolyn Strauss line at HSN which was nylon/spandex & poly/spandex.  When that line was DC'd I came over to liquid knit and like it even better than CS.  As for the models pose, it is just that - a pose, and not an attempt to deceive or conceal a fit flaw.

Respected Contributor

@Lila4Nowwrote:

@DJs mom, Yes. the stick skinny ones.  

Wow. What a hurtful thing to say. What do you refer to the plus size models as?

Honored Contributor

I just purchased SG tank dress that was on fashion day last friday...fits very nicely, not to deep in the front, armholes are the right size and it does not clling at all and I am very body conscious.

The only thing I am not wild about is that it is long, which I knew when I ordered it...I will probably have it hemmed.  I don't like short dresses and not a fan of maxi dresses but this dress fits nicely, just long.  I will wear a jacket with it since it is sleeveless.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3. I totally agree with you.  I was very thin most of my younger life.  (Those days are gone forever, by now.). I heard every derogatory comment/name you can imagine.  I can only feel sorry for people who stoop so low as to make such hurtful, rude comments.

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Nowwrote:

As I was flipping through the channels, SG was doing her infamous "my garments don't cling to your back".  Yes, they sure do!  Watch the models, all of them lean back and arch their backs to keep them from doing that.  In a normal stance they cling like plastic wrap!  I feel sorry for the fools who believe her banter.  Even on the toothpicks, her tops cling to everything.

A rude and insulting post, by someone who has never bought nor worn a SG garment.  That says more about the poster than it does about the line of clothing or the models.

I don't have a lot of SG, but I do have a few things and they are nicely made and I've been complimented on them.  However, I guess I just don't care what I look like!  (According to your subsequent post.)

(Could you be any more insulting?)

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps you'all should improve your posture...