Honored Contributor

Re: An hour of a coffee maker

@Spurt wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't know anyone who watches Qvc hour after hour like it's entertainment.  No one is going to watch an hour of Keurig unless they are interested in buying one and even then, they probably won't watch the whole hour.  I took peek to see what the Tsv was, not interested in a Keurig so I went back to the board and FB.  That's the end of me and Qvc Tv until I check out tomorrow's Tsv because it will be a Keurig day.

@chrystaltree

People dont watch QVC hour after hour, when we want to do some shopping and flip the channels its always the SAME THING! I think we are intelligent enough to know how to turn the channel! We are frustrated because QVC programmers seem to be stuck in a rut and its the same ole thing.  QVC should heed the warning of their customers since their financial reports have been in the red the last couple of years,

BTW I dont think much of your "entertainment", snarking at customers who give feedback to QVC.........

Call it my feedback....and move on...lol

Honored Contributor

Worse programming ever!!!!! BESIDES CIJ.....

Honored Contributor

@Tukey wrote:

I hate when they have any TSV that sucks up hours at a time like Keurig, a laptop, a matteress or that vacuum from yesterday.  Not only do they devote entire hours to it on QVC 1 and QVC 2 but large swaths of In the Kitchen with David will be devote to it as well...probably at least 2 segments.  They showed the window candle TSV a lot on Friday as well but I found it much more palatable...maybe because they didn't have so many full hours.

Hey it is the TSV I get they want to sell them but I personally just turn them off when they have these kinds of TSVs because it is just overkill.

And as an aside I don't like these type of machines as they generate too much waste with the plastic cups.

Not everyone buys plastic cups.  Lots of people use the refillable pod.  There is no waste, not even a paper filter to throw away.

Honored Contributor

Want a coffee maker that makes coffee like you bought it in the coffee house?  Bonavita.  Best tasting coffee I have ever had in a home coffee machine.  No frills, just exceptional coffee taste.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

They always waste too much time on the TSVs.  I also dislike when they show a "non-kitchen item" on the kitchen shows--like mattresses, vacuums, etc.   The cooking shows are getting boring enough with all the same items every week.   I have quit recording them.