Respected Contributor

I saw the television add with Lisa in it too. I honestly think Lisa was trying to start her own shopping network. I think she thought she could build the business based on her expertise. I would imagine she was wealthy, but I bet she lives the high life. With careful investment of her money she could probably live on it for the rest of her life. She was quite young to retire. I thought the add was cheap and not Lisa's style. QVC has gone on without her. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner, I was thinking she works for whoever has the license for LocalSteals, kind of like GMA Deals, View Your Deal, et al. Suppose she either knows somebody or just simply applied for the gig.

Respected Contributor

Ah, mention LR and out come the haters. So predictable.

Honored Contributor

She's been doing these 'Local Steals' and infomercials on many different channels, nothing new.

She's now an 'informercial queen'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Re: An LR sighting!!

[ Edited ]

Maybe she should have stayed at QVC.    Sad some people let the big head take over and  think they are going to be a star in another life.    Sad to see her career has changed from designer clothes and louboution shoes to having to stoop down to the common level.    I watched the commerical and laughed.  All the over the top hand and arm gestures, talking full speed, there are no words.  I guess any way to get back on television.    

Side comment.  It's  so nice to see Jill on television   It's so refreshing to see her pleasant face and great personality.  It's easy to understand why so many people love her.  

Regular Contributor

Who on earth is LR?  Why dont you just say who it is - I imagine it's not that exciting.

Trusted Contributor

@DebNYC31 

Lisa Robertson

Respected Contributor

I just went to LocalSteals and saw her video.  It was great to see her again.  I always liked Lisa!

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

Who on earth is LR?  Why dont you just say who it is - I imagine it's not that exciting.

----

In the Home thread, it stands for living room.

Valued Contributor

LR It's a great person who has made her own way. Stepped away from making her money on QVC to making her own business. She works hard and has a great fun personality. She's a very kind person and enjoyable to be around.