Frequent Contributor

Re: Amy's new role on QVC......

I hope the clothes aren't the same stuff we see her layering on ie LOGO .
Valued Contributor

Not to burst the bubble, but one of her sample sweaters, blue, red hearts, on the sleeve, (elbows), she's been wearing it, is identical to one on Amazon.
Esteemed Contributor

I hope they get rid of the GILI line & that Peace, love etc.
Respected Contributor

Tunics, Capri pants, smile hems, and tons of rayon and stretch. In short, the Q formula for boring clothing.
Super Contributor

Logo wear is just an awful style, unless you are a pre-teen.

Honored Contributor

Recall a couple of years ago - she was on with Bob Mackie and she was doing her "wear this wth that" routine.

I got the impression that she considers herself a stylist rather than a designer.

Each of us is our own stylist.  Suggestions from others are nice - but there are some things I could never bring myself to wear.  

For instance - I grew up in the days we wore slips with lace edging under our dresses.  Occasionally - our "slip would be showing."  Fashion "faux pas."

To this day - I would never wear anything with a lace edging at the hemline - like those LOGO lace edge tank tops under a tunic.  

Frequent Contributor

And she mentioned she had designed a white T-shirt.

Regular Contributor

and I have that sweater from Amazon - laughed out loud when I saw it in the collection.  Kind of deceiving.

Respected Contributor

@burggirl 

Really?  Big whoop.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbella262 wrote:

and I have that sweater from Amazon - laughed out loud when I saw it in the collection.  Kind of deceiving.

@Shelbella262   That sweater is a very popular style -- many brands have that sweater with their own stamp on it.  What differentiates them is the fabric content, split on the sides or not, neckline, length, location and size of the sleeve hearts, etc.  That's normal in fashion, I see nothing deceiving about it.  We don't even know the specifics of Amy's version yet, only one angle of a photo.