Valued Contributor

I just saw the CCB fashion show with Amy hosting and I think her hair looks great. Shiny, smooth, well groomed; so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@nevergivesupwrote:

I just saw the CCB fashion show with Amy hosting and I think her hair looks great. Shiny, smooth, well groomed; so pretty.

@nevergivesup- Looks like she got it trimmed and styled it differently. Looks really good.

Regular Contributor

She looks very attractive. The length and style of her hair are flattering.

Honored Contributor

Just flipped by that station and saw Amy; her hairstyle tonight is a very nice look for her.

Honored Contributor

@nevergivesupwrote:

I agree ... first time in a longggggggg time it looks good. I didn't care for the drastic color from dark roots to really light ends. This style is way better.

Valued Contributor

@nevergivesupwrote:

Yes!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought her hair looked nice too. Until she gave herself bedhair demonstrating the finishing spray.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks professional & an adult.....................

Trusted Contributor
It looks so so pretty on her! I never understood why she had that half bleached look with straggly ends. It really took away from her beauty. This hairstyle and color is so flattering on her tonight!
Trusted Contributor

I think Maria M styled her hair, so she'll be back to the messy look by tomorrow.