Respected Contributor

NOT thrilled.  Not thrilled at all.  Won't watch.

Super Contributor

Amy S having the PMS show on Monday is a mistake. Shawn was barely tolerable IMO but I cannot watch or listen to Amy at all. She talks way too fast, has a frantic pace, and acts like she's about 20 years old.  They need someone more professional and polished in that prime time roll. Leah is great at PMS and I like several others that I think could do a better job. Why don't they rotate the hosts and see who the customers respond to best. 

She does look nice in clothes because of her size, but that doesn't make her a good host.

Super Contributor

Amy is so much more stylish than Shawn.  Shawn likes to be outrageous looking rather than stylish. Anyway, I thought Amy did a great job on her first PM Style and look forward to watching it.  I think she was a great choice!

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Shawn, what was she wearing the other night? It was the pink TSV jacket from Denim & Co. with jeans or denim leggings and boots that almost looked like slippers.  Not a good look.  I doubt in her offtime she wears Denim & Co.

Super Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

Amy S having the PMS show on Monday is a mistake. Shawn was barely tolerable IMO but I cannot watch or listen to Amy at all. She talks way too fast, has a frantic pace, and acts like she's about 20 years old.  They need someone more professional and polished in that prime time roll. Leah is great at PMS and I like several others that I think could do a better job. Why don't they rotate the hosts and see who the customers respond to best. 

She does look nice in clothes because of her size, but that doesn't make her a good host.

I completely agree.....'little girl-like-voices....asking us to pay hard-earned-adult prices'.......CLICK

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Speaking of Shawn, what was she wearing the other night? It was the pink TSV jacket from Denim & Co. with jeans or denim leggings and boots that almost looked like slippers.  Not a good look.  I doubt in her offtime she wears Denim & Co.

It was an extremely multi-layered look.   A skirt over jeans and a D & C jacket over two sweaters and leg warmers over boots was not a good look.

Regular Contributor

I agree on the chirping.  Amy talks so fast I can hardly understand anything she says.  When she was LOGO  she constantly interrupted.  I am not happy with Amy over Shawn.  Hard to relate with her tiny frame too.  Not a good choice in my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

Amy looks good in clothes.....mostly her own clothes....talks very weird...fast and then way slow.....and just rambles on talking nonsence. I will be busy doing other things on mon.

Contributor

Amy is beautiful and enthusiastic, high spirited and sometimes frantic when presenting.  I can deal with that, but what the heck does she do at the end of some sentences.  Instead of putting a period at the end, she stretches out the word(s).  I find this so frustrating.  Anyone else bothered?  Otherwise, she's great. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

What I love now is the new chant, buy in multiples! Sure on a Logo $68 T shirt with lace, I will be buying multiples!