Super Contributor

I was enjoying my favorite Netflix series, "House of Cards" (as a marathon) and spotted QVC model Amy in Season 3, Episode 11, Chapter 37. First airing on 2/27/2015. Amy has a bit part as a nurse where the show's star, Claire, is donating blood.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy: model, nurse, actress

The model Stacey has also been on House of Cards, as a "reporter in the background" character.

Valued Contributor

FYI:  House of Cards and VEEP are filmed in the Baltimore area, mainly b/c it's really difficult to get filming permits in DC for security reasons.  Have you ever noticed that the stock shots for shows allegedly based in DC (e.g, NCIS, Bones) are the same?

Esteemed Contributor

Amy is a pretty model,but always looks very tired. Now I know why. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

@QVCalm wrote:

I was enjoying my favorite Netflix series, "House of Cards" (as a marathon) and spotted QVC model Amy in Season 3, Episode 11, Chapter 37. First airing on 2/27/2015. Amy has a bit part as a nurse where the show's star, Claire, is donating blood.

Thanks for sharing this @QVCalm, it was fun to see her in it! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

She never looks tired to me but if she does then maybe its becuse she has two small children

Super Contributor

Which one is Amy?

Super Contributor

I saw her on House of Cards too.  I wish her luck.

Frequent Contributor

I knew she was a nurse and mother, but not being an actress.    Personally, I don't care for her.    I don't care for Deanna as she tries to be the center of attention and wear the best colors in modeling an outfit.   She is always looking in the monitor looking at herself.

Trusted Contributor

I hope this revelation doesn't ruin her day.