Regular Contributor

Re: Amy back with LG....better pairing than LG and Shawn.

Haha - I am on the page.  Don't get this style at all - looks like layers of cheap rags - but must sell enough since LG on much too often for my liking and the hosts constantly fawning all over the her & the clothes.  They are also way overpriced - especially for the low end "style".  I have bought a few of her leggings and those were nice (although also overpriced).  

Honored Contributor

How insulting to ladies that like Logo style.  I see it didnt take long for the Dream Mean Team to make their comeback after Christmas.

I have 1 Logo top and when I wear it I do not look like a hobo or like I am dressed in rags.  I would have more but  I agree they are overpriced.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie. I agree. The people who posted them are mean, rude and insensitive. Not to mention those posts are off topic.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE LOGO and have a closet full of it. I couldn't care less what other people think of Lori's clothes or what they think about me for wearing and loving them. Life is too short to fret over other people's irrelevant opinions. We each have our own unique tastes and styles and we should wear (or not wear) what makes us happy. I will say, I always receive TONS of compliments when I wear my Logo.

I am thrilled about the time change to 6pm. 10pm was way past my bedtime.  I would be happy buying my Logo whether Amy is the host or Shawn.  The host does not matter to me, but rather, the show time and the ability to see the garments on a live, moving, living breathing human before I make a purchase.  With the 10pm hour, I was always missing out on sale (one-day-only) opportunities and easy pays.  I hope QVC keeps this time frame for Logo, even though I appreciate that it isn't ideal for the West Coast. Selfishly, I'm a happy Logonista.

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Millions of viewers of a program on QVC?  I think they are lucky if there are several hundred thousand at any time for their most popular shows.

-------

Potentially millions, based on the number of homes, that QVC is available in.  

I agree, that certainly doesn't mean  that millions of people are watching.

However, if only 50,000 are watching, that's still a huge number, compared to posters, on the forums. 

It's nice to have forums to express a variety of opinions.  
My suspicion, though, is that QVC maintains the forums, more to maintain a connection, with customers, than to use them for feedback, from such a relatively tiny sampling.

It must be working. 

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. There are posters who insist they haven't watched or shopped, in years, yet they're still on the forums?

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Interesting that Amy is going to be back on with Lori! Next Monday and the show has moved from 10p to 6p. See, it does pay to air ones opinions as the higher ups will pay attention if it means more sales. 

-------

A couple of years ago, the forums had quite a few complaints, about a sudden program change, involving a couple of hosts. 

Eventually a mod responded and explained, that, while the change might seem sudden, decisions are actually made, months in advance, after a lot of study and planning. 
The mod said something along the lines of being aware that not all hosts appeal to all viewers, but, please give the new pairing a chance. 

With potentially millions of viewers, I doubt that the higher ups, make decisions, based on a tiny percentage 

Of viewers, posting on the forums. 

Excellent explanation!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Not sure if Shawn was the right fit with Lori, but I cannot stand Amy with "Lor",  I was glad when they made that switch because I could enjoy watching Lori again.  I will not be watching the new match up.

Honored Contributor

@just wonder. I agree. Lori and Amy were out- screeching each other and the silliness in place of essential product information is un-watchable and just frustrating. Amy easily loses control of the show to Lori and fails to reign her in to give us important product information.
Contributor

Did Amy mention AGAIN that she is an xxsmall????  ExtraExtra Small?  Eat a hamburger, girl. 

Trusted Contributor

I like some of the Logo items but for me personally, they are way out of my price range!!!