Valued Contributor

Amy back with LG....better pairing than LG and Shawn.

Interesting that Amy is going to be back on with Lori! Next Monday and the show has moved from 10p to 6p. See, it does pay to air ones opinions as the higher ups will pay attention if it means more sales. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy back with LG....better pairing than LG and Shawn.

I thought Amy was always on with Logo.....I love Lgo; I don't really care who is on with her, but I do really like watching Amy.

Honored Contributor

I prefer Shawn.

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Interesting that Amy is going to be back on with Lori! Next Monday and the show has moved from 10p to 6p. See, it does pay to air ones opinions as the higher ups will pay attention if it means more sales. 

-------

A couple of years ago, the forums had quite a few complaints, about a sudden program change, involving a couple of hosts. 

Eventually a mod responded and explained, that, while the change might seem sudden, decisions are actually made, months in advance, after a lot of study and planning. 
The mod said something along the lines of being aware that not all hosts appeal to all viewers, but, please give the new pairing a chance. 

With potentially millions of viewers, I doubt that the higher ups, make decisions, based on a tiny percentage 

Of viewers, posting on the forums. 

Regular Contributor

I’ve been watching Courtney and Lori off and on tonight.

ok, I think that Lori is a very nice woman, and I know she is very successful.

But geese Lori, how many Layers does a woman really need to wear? I mean really!

Is it really for upscale fashion. Or is it really just to sell as many tops as possible for the $$$$$? Most times I think these outfits are ridiculous.

Did you see how Lori dressed herself tonight? Three layers as far as I could see. She had on a tunic rust color ruffle top as the last layer, then a leopard top over that, and then to top it all off...a grey, pink, and white flowered blazer omg!! It’s almost hilarious...what is she thinking?

Just had to vent tonight...No one could convince me that that outfit looked good. I finally had to say something.

Sooner or later she will be layering pants.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Styleovertrend  If it means more sales is the only thing that matters.  It may feel comforting to voice one's opinion here, but it's not forum popularity posts from a miniscule sample of customers that force change.  QVC sales alone drive which shows and hosts work best for their bottom line.  That success, or lack thereof, precipitates any changes. 

That being said, I could never see Shawn airing with Lori.  It just seemed odd and forced. 

Esteemed Contributor

Millions of viewers of a program on QVC?  I think they are lucky if there are several hundred thousand at any time for their most popular shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@likeitis  Thank you for the laughter I got from reading your post!   I like some of Logo's clothing but the layering thing doesn't work for me either.   When my husband sees her on the Q (when passing through the room, LOL)  he says oh, it's logo hobo!!!  Sorry, but it is kind of funny.

Super Contributor

I think that Shawn's style is so much better than Lori's, and I felt sorry for her having to wear those ruffles/lace/prints, etc. I think Lori's clothes work best on those with similar proportions to herself.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

I agree that the change in host has nothing to do with posters' opinions here in the forums since there were lots of posts about disliking Amy hosting with Lori. I know because that is my position that I have expressed here many times. And I will not be watching Lori and Amy shows. I will look at product reviews online afterwards.