Super Contributor

Re: Amy and Sandra on FNI....

I am struck at how tall Sandra is...maybe it is because she is standing beside Amy who is very petite!  I've just never noticed her height before.  I like them both.

Contributor

So happy to see Amy and Sandra hosting tonight.  It is such a refreshing change from the same old, same old, same very old. . . . . . . .

Trusted Contributor

Many successful sales people are just hyper aggressive/competitive.  And that tends to be the case with most of these hosts.  To expect them to allow another person to get a word in or out sell them, is expecting too much.  It's like a certain presidential debate all over again.  LOL!!! (That was a good one.  If I do say so)

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shih Tzu lover MA wrote:

Poor Sandra!  Every time she tries to say something, Amy cuts her off.  I like Amy, but tonight she seems like she is over caffeinated or something.  It is actually painful to watch as she cuts off whoever tries to speak.

well it's about time someone cut Sandra off as she's the one always cutting everyone else off when she's presenting with another person. 😂

thanks for the heads up. Now I'm definitely not going to turn the tv on.

Esteemed Contributor

I@Shih Tzu lover MA wrote:

Poor Sandra!  Every time she tries to say something, Amy cuts her off.  I like Amy, but tonight she seems like she is over caffeinated or something.  It is actually painful to watch as she cuts off whoever tries to speak.

I agree! I like Amy too, but she is extremely hyper and non-stop talking. Sandra is very polished and is underutilized. 

Respected Contributor

So many complaints and yet they keep watching. I like Sandra and Amy. 

Trusted Contributor

@Gkhm Tonight, Sandra said that she was 5'5".  She was always wearing an opened toed shoe woth a chunky heel that was 2-3"".  Sandra is slender and the clothing that she wore, black top and pants looked elongating.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone else think that Sandra looks like Mandi Moore?  I always thought she was stunning but last night she really looked beautiful - hair, make up.  She has a nice presentation but I agree is under utilized.

Regular Contributor

I think Amy is very territorial.  She does it with every co-host.  Maybe a bit insecure

Honored Contributor

I think Sandra is painful to watch.