Respected Contributor

Re: Amy & Susan Graver tonight

It doesn't matter what host they pair with Susan, at some point in the show they all look like they got hit with a stun gun. 

Respected Contributor

I like Susan.  Call her personality anything you want but she does get into her work.  Some hostess are better with Susan than others but I watch the show to see what clothes are being presented, not who the vendor and/or host is. 

Susan brings in a ton of money for QVC and she has been there over 20 years.  No natter what anyone says she is not going anywhere.

Honored Contributor

Working with Susan must be a mixed blessing... I assume the host paired with her probably enjoys good sales numbers but then there's the anticipation of the show and, well, the slow burn afterwards... I can see them now all around the water cooler talking about who drew the short straw...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I like Susan too. Mary Beth works well with her and Leah too, plus a few others. Personally, I enjoy Susan's enthusiasm.

I watched a video of their show and wouldn't you know that it's distorted so you can't see Amy ' s facial expressions. Wonder why that happened? 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Valued Contributor

I thought Amy did fine with Susan. Usually she is with Sandra, and I just have to turn the channel because they both talk louder and louder at the same time! Obviously Susan Graver brings out the worst in the hosts when they are trying to do their jobs, impossible when Susan is babbling on and on....."You have to get this...in every color! You need to try this! Oh, my goodness. Buy this one if you get nothing else." All the while, the hosts are waiting to show colors!

Esteemed Contributor

I believe the hosts who know the importance of excellent sales, work out with Susan. Hosts who care more about promoting themselves, not so much. 

Frequent Contributor

I simply can't watch Susan Graver...even on mute, so consequently I have not been buying her clothes.However, a few weeks ago while searching QVC for something special for my birthday party, I spotted her cardigan with sequins. So I decided, ok...I'll give it a shot just one more time. (I stopped trying any of her clothes because I stopped watching her for the reasons all of you have expressed already.) The cardigan was awful - a cheesy mess is the best way I can describe it and ridiculously expensive for what it was. 

No matter what any of us think of Susan Graver, the fact remains that it's often impossible to hear the important information regarding the clothing item, so I don't know why the QVC producers allow the shouting matchs to go on. Maybe as long as the $$$ keep rolling in, it doesn't matter. After all, they are a business and that's their only business.   

Honored Contributor

There is very little of what SG offers that I would consider buying so I usually don't whatch her shows. All I can figure is the people who subject themselves to her behavior on air must love chaos, because that's exactly what that whole scene is.

Respected Contributor

@Corita-I agree. Your post sounded like I wrote it,lol...I have emailed NUMEROUIS times & still she doesn't change. I can't take her more than 5-10 min, but usually tune in to see IF anything has changed. I keep hoping,lol... I do like her clothing also, but that mouth!

Frequent Contributor

I like Susan's zest and excitement about her clothing line (and she's always so happy),  but I just don't understand how she proceeds to act this way after reading all these comments.  She must know what people are saying because she always tells us that she reads everything her fans write about her (on QVC forums and Facebook).  I would also think and hope that her children or husband would give her some advice.  I don't get it.