Frequent Contributor

OMG....I just tuned in to see Amy rolling her eyes several times looking directly at the camera as Susan rambled on incessantly without even coming up for a breath......then Amy started to attempt colors with Susan continuing.......when the host is showing her dissatisfaction, it is beyond uncomfortable to watch.......I don't understand how this is allowed to continue to happen....Susan is always out of control, but tonight she was beyond frenetic...almost like she was on speed, not caring at all that Amy was trying to reign in the presentation.....it was so distracting I couldn't even tell you what items were being presented & I had to turn it off

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Amy & Susan Graver tonight

i've been watching.  Can't say I saw Amy roll her eyes.  I don't think she would if she wanted too.  I don't even understand why people who don't like a particular host or vendor bother to watch them if they know they won't enjoy the presentations.  If you really like her clothing but don't enjoy the presentations, turn the volume down or mute it.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

You'd think Susan, like most vendors, would want to do everything in her power to help the host sell her product.  It's like she's deliberately throwing up roadblocks to make the host's job as difficult as possible.  The hour Amy and Susan were together was just awful with both talking as loudly and fast as possible at the same time.  It's a miracle they sell a thing.  It's certainly unpleasant for the viewer;  I think my blood pressure went up 20 points.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Vendor has a contract. Host has a contract. Since they have pretty much built the majority of their fashion line around Susan and Issac, the vendor would be the one to choose to leave. The vendors have their pet hosts, especially Issac. So that special host will not be going anywhere, *sigh* no matter what they do.

Frequent Contributor

Karnerblue.......I enjoy Amy & tuned in because I enjoy her, as well as Susan's clothes.......I was just taken aback by the camera focusing on her & her expression while Susan carried on.....I was just shocked to see her clearly showing her dissatisfaction, which she did and you obviously missed.

Honored Contributor

I had it on but was only half watching.  I have an online Etsy shop so sometimes I like to have the TV on as background noise while I'm working.  Plus I do like some of Susan's items.

Yes I did notice that Susan was her usual self of animated energy.  I didn't see Amy's expression but I thought that I heard Susan at one point say that she was sorry she was talking over Amy.

Trusted Contributor

Ridiculous program.  Both Amy and Susan talked at the same time during the entire show.  Had to mute - couldn't listen to these two.

I can't believe Q management thinks this is good programming.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Ridiculous program.  Both Amy and Susan talked at the same time during the entire show.  Had to mute - couldn't listen to these two.

I can't believe Q management thinks this is good programming.

I am not an Amy fan .... I can't watch her because she mispronounces so many words & talks so fast ... I change the channel when she is on!!!! 😤

Esteemed Contributor

I had the show on and suddenly it became a  loud female cat fight as they each tried to drown out the other.  Sandra B is the best person to work with Susan as Sandra just stands quietly and let's SG go to it.  There is NO excuse for this type of behavior.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I lasted about one minute...........it was such a screeching competition that it sounded like a Dr. Phil show...........they never should be paired together.  Amy's Mickey Mouse voice and Susan not ever taking a breath just make me nuts.