Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian, it's especially important to slow anyone's roll when they have a speech impediment. From another room, she sounds like Donald Duck cartoon. 

I don't think she is pleasant to watch. Although I have big interest in fashion, I can't watch her hosting.

The way she "models" clothing is puzzling: jerking back and forth in which she believes is modeling.

I wish the Q would rotate her so that I could enjoy the prospect of buying. 

Valued Contributor

Yes she does love the spotlight...but she didn't become plastic to be perfect in it.....She is not as hard to take as Courtney who has become unbearable.......always looking in the mirror......

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She has really grown on me over the years.  I think it's a combination of her having gotten better, and the comparison to the newer hosts who IMO, all stink (for lack of a better word). Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I like Amy too, she is cute, funny and looks great in the clothing. She does talk fast, but I guess I am used to it, as it doesn't bother me.  I like that she likes to experiment with her hair, and isn't afraid to try something new and different. My favorite hosts for fashions are:

Amy

Jayne Brown

Rachel-believe it or not, when she is hosting alone she is really good!

Pat 

Teri Conn

Trusted Contributor

I also like her shows.She does a great job,explaining a item.Mostly her shows are good,except when some one else walks in,then it might get loud an out of control.A few other hosts will make sure you see them.Loud,silly,an look at me!

Super Contributor

@sunsetbeach  I have a love/dislike relationship with Amy. I agree that she looks good in any vendors clothes she's wearing. The problem I have is she talks to fast and to me she is the rudest hosts on air. It really annoys me the way she rudely interrupts every guest she works with. They all do this but she is really rude

Esteemed Contributor

No host is perfect and appeals to everyone.  I doubt any of us are perfect and honestly there are posters i bet we would mute if given the opportunity to do so.  

Trusted Contributor

Amy looks good in everything but  I cannot watch her do the logo shows.  It annoys me when the two of them refer to each other constantly as Lor and Aim. That strikes me as too fake.  
My favorites are Jayne Brown , Pat and Leah

Regular Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

Amy looks good in everything but  I cannot watch her do the logo shows.  It annoys me when the two of them refer to each other constantly as Lor and Aim. That strikes me as too fake.  
My favorites are Jayne Brown , Pat and Leah

She also calls Isaac Mizrahi "I"...

I like Amy, BUT the worst thing about her is that she constantly tells us that we will receive our orders in "a couple of days". Every. Time. 

Out of over 80 orders I have placed on the Q, I have received exactly TWO items in "a couple of days". Average time is 10-20 days, so I pay no attention to her... but

I imagine that all over the USA are many disappointed brand new Q customers who believed her & are still waiting for delivery of their items which are taking longer than A. Few. Days.

Valued Contributor

Too funny, I am aggravated by the exact same things about her. She's annoying.