Valued Contributor

Amy..She is the real deal..unpolished and a natural...say what you want..She does not put on airs.....

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

Amy..She is the real deal..unpolished and a natural...say what you want..She does not put on airs.....

@mariadomenica , Amy is my favorite !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy her too.  She wears her clothes so beautifully.  No matter what she's wearing she looks so darn cute!!

Esteemed Contributor

Amy made me laugh this AM.  I was flipping channels and stopped for a minute when I saw her with SG (who I never watch)  Amy was on a roll selling a top and SG kept trying to interrupt and Amy wouldn't have it.  She kept on selling ignoring SG.  What a joy to see.

Honored Contributor

I like to watch Amy.  My only "problem" with her is that most clothes look so good on her that I have to keep reminding myself to shop for my body, not hers.

Valued Contributor

I agree, she is a favorite of mine. 

Frequent Contributor

Love Amy!

Contributor
I’ll pass.
Sorry, but it’s annoying to me WHEN. SHE. TALKS. LIKE. THIS. when mentioning a product….as well as constantly dragging out a word. Ugh. And why does she have to pose so rigidly when showing an item that she’s wearing?….the way she kicks out her leg and turns her body is robotic.
I’d love to mute her when she’s presenting something I’m interested in, but I’d like to hear about the product.

I’ve been enjoying the new host, Vanessa. She’s a natural!
Honored Contributor

Amy Stran,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

I enjoy her, as well. She does look so good in everything and doesn't seem to be so enamored with herself. I think she'd be a fun friend.