Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's hair

[ Edited ]

@RedTop wrote:

I don't find her current style flattering.  

@RedTop 

You bring to mind an important point  .....  ok, maybe it's generational, or maybe all those "influencers" are trying to make a name for themselves .... but these days, I see women going for "a look" .... and never bothering to ask someone they trust "Is this FLATTERING on me?".

What ever happened to "flattering"?

Valued Contributor

I think Amy is adorable....That being said...I am old enough to be her mother....I have some same features..petite..dark haired and dark eyes, natural olive skin.  I don't care for AMy's blonding of her locks.  I think she would look much better with a layered cut and some bangs..Like she had years ago.  The parting on the top accentuates a longer nose !!   She is a beautiful lady...She needs to play up her NATURAL features...Bangs also takes years off.. though at her age, shouldn't worry...At my age I will do whatever I can to capture youth !

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

I think Amy is adorable....That being said...I am old enough to be her mother....I have some same features..petite..dark haired and dark eyes, natural olive skin.  I don't care for AMy's blonding of her locks.  I think she would look much better with a layered cut and some bangs..Like she had years ago.  The parting on the top accentuates a longer nose !!   She is a beautiful lady...She needs to play up her NATURAL features...Bangs also takes years off.. though at her age, shouldn't worry...At my age I will do whatever I can to capture youth !

@mariadomenica 

Um, no ....  not always!

Esteemed Contributor

I think Amy should wear her hair the way SHE wants it.  Not worry about what everyone else thinks.  People are so judgemental and that is wrong. 

Esteemed Contributor

The first time I saw her with this new color style , well I thought she had an ill fitting toupe on her head .

I do not like the current color . I get it that she likes to be trendy , but this style does not add anything  positive to her  appearance.

Honored Contributor

Is Amy the one on tv right now with the headband? If so, I think it's cute. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's hair

[ Edited ]

Seriously?  I love and envy Amy's hair- She never has a bad hair day!  I should be so lucky to have her hair. It's seems easy To manage and always cute.
Now if you want to see a hair zonk, see mine...Wiry, coarse, porous, immediate frizz if the humidity is over 60%, weak wavy- curly but evenly so, no ringlets. Huge cowlick and it all waves inward onto my face, like a terrier in a dog show! Now that's bad hair! 🙄 But as my hubby reminds me, could always be worse... 💝

Now I have been giggling at one the other hosts recent silly 'do that looks ridiculous IMO... (SK)

Respected Contributor

@Magicrat 

"Don't get me wrong, I like Amy.  Hate her hair.  It looks like she just woke up and didn't even comb it.  She looked so much better when her hair was shorter.  If that's a style,

I'll stick with mine.  JMO"

That seems to be the popular hairstyle among several hosts on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I like Amy and I like her hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:
I say, pick a color, any color. Her dark hair with random blond strands to my eye is not attractive. The style is ok.

I thought the same thing. I don't like Calista anything...including the stylist. Everyone else seems to love her and her work. I don't care for the halo light highlights. It looks unnatural. It's just not some thing I would ever wear.