Valued Contributor

Don't get me wrong, I like Amy.  Hate her hair.  It looks like she just woke up and didn't even comb it.  She looked so much better when her hair was shorter.  If that's a style,

I'll stick with mine.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not an Amy fan, but I do like her hair. I like the deliberate messy look. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's hair

[ Edited ]

I'm not really an Amy fan either, but I think she's adorable and I like her hair.  My hair style is the curly version of her hair style. (The cut, that is; not the color.)

Honored Contributor

Amy wasn't blessed with good hair.  It appears to be thin and fine.  I'm sure she struggles with it and does the best she can.  It did look better shorter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
I say, pick a color, any color. Her dark hair with random blond strands to my eye is not attractive. The style is ok.
Super Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I like Amy.  Hate her hair.  It looks like she just woke up and didn't even comb it.  She looked so much better when her hair was shorter.  If that's a style,

I'll stick with mine.  JMO

She has that Callisto lady doing her hair.....I think it looks bad...jmo.

Esteemed Contributor

Sloppy...........

Honored Contributor

The blonde ends are too harsh. I like that look but to me it would be better with less contrast.

Honored Contributor

I like Amy and she seems to like this style, at least it looks clean unlike another host I could mention.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't find her current style flattering.