Trusted Contributor

Amy Stran - Beautifully Wear Her Clothes

In my opinion, everything Amy Stran wears looks so great on her - she really wears clothes well.   I guess it helps that she has a perfect petite figure!!!  

Just wanted to pass along this complement.  No wonder she does so many of the fashion shows on QVC....she makes all the clothes look great!

Regular Contributor

Re: Amy Stran - Beautifully Wear Her Clothes

I love her style. She is so cute and really enjoyable to watch.

She always looks great.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Amy's presentations, but today I heard her ask one of the models if she had just had a facial because she was looking nice.  I think that she should not have asked that on air.  Oh well, life will go on.  

Honored Contributor

Definitely agree! Lovely Amy, Genuine and beautiful, fierce combination.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Totally agree!  She's got a great style sensibility, knows what flatters her petite figure, is creative with her choices; she always looks adorable.  I enjoy watching her do fashion shows. (sometimes with the exception of the LOGO shows, only because they both talk exceedingly fast and over each other.  That and Lori's clothes, while I have a few pieces, most of the time I either don't love the excess of layered looks, but mostly her things are overpriced so I find those looks elsewhere.). That said, that's nothing against Amy, just saying, I enjoy watching her do other fashion shows that have a variety of brands, like when she did Inspired Style.

Respected Contributor

She does look good in everything ......

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Whether I listen, or mute her, she seems able to look adorable in nearly everything.

Esteemed Contributor

She does look good in her clothing.

Respected Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I enjoy Amy's presentations, but today I heard her ask one of the models if she had just had a facial because she was looking nice.  I think that she should not have asked that on air.  Oh well, life will go on.  

I heard that too and felt the same way. I don't think she meant it to sound like a backhanded compliment, but it did.

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty to look at, but so hard to listen to...