Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

@Nonametoday   JT is the one that needs a large and claims she is a small.  She is so far from a small it isn't funny.

@BalletBabe 

On the Friday show with Isaac JT had on a flowered blouse and she admitted she shooshed the bottom of the top up and said its her version of "the tuck", but later on when she pulled the bottom down and you could tell it would have looked better if she had sized up...it was too tight around the middle....

@Spurt v  Does she really think that she is fooling anyone??  I would rather size up and be comfortable.  Jeeze Jayne it is time to admit that you need a large. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Amy,but still wonder why she has to put every item on.Sheis cute,but wish she would do something better as a hair do.Black at the top bleachedat the ends.Doesn't impress me!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

@Nonametoday   JT is the one that needs a large and claims she is a small.  She is so far from a small it isn't funny.

@BalletBabe 

On the Friday show with Isaac JT had on a flowered blouse and she admitted she shooshed the bottom of the top up and said its her version of "the tuck", but later on when she pulled the bottom down and you could tell it would have looked better if she had sized up...it was too tight around the middle....

@Spurt v  Does she really think that she is fooling anyone??  I would rather size up and be comfortable.  Jeeze Jayne it is time to admit that you need a large. 

Disagree

There is no way JT is a large on top.

Her body shape can be difficult to fit properly because of the differences between the top, middle and bottom

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

I like Amy,but still wonder why she has to put every item on.Sheis cute,but wish she would do something better as a hair do.Black at the top bleachedat the ends.Doesn't impress me!

@bewise wrote:

I do not think she styles her hair to impress You!

If you don't care for that coloring, you shouldn't wear it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy S modeling clothes

[ Edited ]

When the host is telling us they are xxxxxs, they are Also telling us the large model 's

sizes as well.

if they don't, the boards will be a screaming....

They just can't win.

Valued Contributor

I totally disagree with you. I'm a Medium Medium and 9/10's of the clothing I have bought via QVC fits me right.  In fact I think the Q has improved in this regard. Some brands may be more reliable than others - such as Isaac, SG, AnyBody etc.  I've been impressed by the fits in the past couple of years and I'm very picky about how my clothes fit and feel. 

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you TamaraLynn. I get whiplash on how many times she piles on the LOGO clothes. I also don't think it is professional to just toss the clothes over a chair and not hang them up.

Respected Contributor

@nextwinner wrote:

I totally agree with you TamaraLynn. I get whiplash on how many times she piles on the LOGO clothes. I also don't think it is professional to just toss the clothes over a chair and not hang them up.

Are you kidding?You don't like how she doesn't hang up clothing?? Lol!

Guess what? No one cares. You need a hobby!

Occasional Contributor

I don’t care anymore, since QVC told me not to return anymore

I agree there could be more effort to show clothes in medium size, it seems like you see the extremes too much; either xxs or the larger size models. Did anyone see one time where the largest model, long dark hair, fairly new modeled Kim Gravel's tie dye blouse that had to large tie dye circles that happened to be situated pretty much where her breasts are and it looked Really silly and embarrassing? The top was red and orange and white, Kortney K was hosting and you could tell that Kim G was LIVID! It was hilarious! The model just had this phoney pasted on smile the whole time. I would have given my right arm to hear THAT conversation. 
 Unfortunately I won't being seeing as much QVC though cause they sent me a very nasty/rude letter saying they're going to cancel "my customer account" if I don't start "greatly reduce" my rate of returns. I won't have to reduce my rate of returns if I don't buy anything. Plus the letter started by saying how they wrote and told me before in 2020.... 

But every time I turn around a host is saying"you have 30 days to love it or return it". Well I beg to differ.

it doesn't make a difference that I've BOUGHT a lot of stuff. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy S modeling clothes

[ Edited ]

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Kerstin is not tall or thin; she is toned and fit.  She often wears petites so she's not tall.

What???  Kerstin is not tall and often wears petites??   She's 5'9 1/2. She's tall.

@HeiressIn-FL  - Kerstin is not 5'9.  She's 5'5 and has said so.  Rachel is 5'9 and towers over Kerstin.  Kerstin often wears petite in pants.  Shawn is 5'5.