Super Contributor

She's tall enough, 5'9".

Super Contributor

@MarkeieMark  IKR, and her hips are much smaller than Jane's. Jane could use a large.

Super Contributor

I was referring to Kerstin being 5'9" tall.

Trusted Contributor

Leah and Jayne Brown don't exaggerate when telling viewers what size they are wearing on air, it's medium or large.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care what size they claim to be.  It does bother me though when the hosts have to keep changing and trying on clothing.  What is the purpose when you have different size models to do it?   I find it distracting for the viewer and the host, things would go smoother if just the models were changing clothes during shows.  And I like Amy but I have to say she is way too short for Logo styles, she looks lost in them, JMO.

Honored Contributor

They seldom show a model wearing a small or medium.

Trusted Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

Last month, there was a post requesting fewer plus size models.  Will "regular" sized models have their moment in the sun?  Now that some of the COVID restrictions are no longer, there seems to be a concerted effort to have three different sizes, at least during the times that I watch.

That may have been me. I noticed different sized models, and I think it is great. I used to weigh 300 pounds, so I know firsthand how different sizes wear clothes differently. 

Honored Contributor

@TamaraLynn wrote:

There are times when between Amy, one or two models and the brand rep, there are 3-4 people wearing the XXS. IMO Amy should stop trying every outfit on ...then she could calm down and the show would be more enjoyable to watch and maybe purchase.

Disagree with you totally @TamaraLynn 

As far as I am concerned, the more different bodies wearing an item the better opportunity for shoppers to see the fit and style on ALL body shapes.

Why limit it?  What's the harm in many colors and sizes on different types of bodies?

I don't think Amy needs to calm down AT ALL.  I find her energy refreshing...and I always enjoy her shows....and I do purchase.

ESPECIALLY if Amy has it on since I am short like she is.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

Kerstin is not tall or thin; she is toned and fit.  She often wears petites so she's not tall.

@rms1954 She's taller than Amy or at least she appears taller.  If she is as short as Amy, then she is likely smaller and thinner than Amy.  She is thin.  Thin and toned can co-exist in the real world.

I agree with @Nonametoday 

Amy is 5' 1/2" tall

Kirsten is 5' 6"

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

They seldom show a model wearing a small or medium.

@faeriemoon Very True, its either XXS or Large and maybe 1 or 2X. hardly ever mediums, which I would think a lot of the QVC viewers would fall into..