Contributor

I wonder if the models choose their size or if the stylists choose it for them.  Many times the models clothes seem to fit them too tight.  IMO, Jane wears her clothes too tight as evident because she is constantly pulling her tops down when presenting.  She also adjusts her tops/ dresses when sitting, pulling them away from her body.  Shawn's clothes are just too tight.  However, I try to keep in mind, to each her own.  They obviously like their clothes more form fitting. I, on the other hand, like my clothes more loose fitting to cover my problem area. 

Valued Contributor

I wouldn't call Kirstin "bone thin"...She is a pear shaped...appears smaller..Oh Just wait until she is past 65 !!!   All hips...!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

Kerstin is not tall or thin; she is toned and fit.  She often wears petites so she's not tall.

What???  Kerstin is not tall and often wears petites??   She's 5'9 1/2. She's tall.

@HeiressIn-FL  - Kerstin is not 5'9.  She's 5'5 and has said so.  Rachel is 5'9 and towers over Kerstin.  Kerstin often wears petite in pants.  Shawn is 5'5.

@San Antonio Gal  -  I'm sorry, but this is incorrect. Kerstin IS 5'9, at minimum.  

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Contributor
For many reasons, QVC has become less watchable. But I have two items that are really irritating. First, the hosts constantly changing clothes. Many of them put layer upon layer. It really does a disservice to the garment being sold. Let the models do their job. Finally, enough with these on air anniversary celebrations. Just an excuse for the other hosts to pat each other on the back. It's shameful.
Super Contributor

My exception is when the item being presented (i.e. maxi-dress, midi-dress, jumpsuit, etc.) is covered by another item or accessory (denim jacket, blazer, crossbody bag, etc.) You can't see the actual item in its entirety because it's almost always covered w/ something else!  THAT distraction drives me crazy! 

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

Kerstin is not tall or thin; she is toned and fit.  She often wears petites so she's not tall.

What???  Kerstin is not tall and often wears petites??   She's 5'9 1/2. She's tall.

@HeiressIn-FL  - Kerstin is not 5'9.  She's 5'5 and has said so.  

@San Antonio Gal  -  This should correct your previous  statement. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiQazAKUk3A&t=102s