Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy S modeling clothes

[ Edited ]

I agree......if there are already XS or S models showing a clothing item and are similar height i find it annoying also that the hosts feel the need to show "themselves" in the clothing...............BUT  i know Amy changes often but ABSOLUTELY NO HOST changes and poses themselves

continually more then JC endlessly gazing into the monitor.

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

@Nonametoday   JT is the one that needs a large and claims she is a small.  She is so far from a small it isn't funny.

She wears a QVC small on top.

@jonbon   When you have to keep tugging at your shirt to pull it down , that means it is too small.

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

@Nonametoday   JT is the one that needs a large and claims she is a small.  She is so far from a small it isn't funny.

She thinks she is a small but she is not. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

This whole thread tastes bitter.

@Love to Run   I tried to taste it, but I could not get my head through the computer.  LOL   

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

@jonbon   When you have to keep tugging at your shirt to pull it down , that means it is too small.

I think a lot of that tugging is habit. Jill Bauer used to tug at her jackets all the time as well. Doesn't mean things are too small. Anyway, people will believe what they want to believe ...

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care what sizes the hosts wear, xxxs, xxxxxs, it's dumb the way they keep saying it.  We women who have bought Q clothing know it runs big.  I can wear a small here but nowhere else.  I am NOT small.  I don't get into the numbers game with clothing. If it fits and looks good I couldn't care less the number.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Super Contributor

A lot of clothes just hang on Amy and , of course, Logo is in the lead!!!!!

Super Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Kerstin is not tall or thin; she is toned and fit.  She often wears petites so she's not tall.

What???  Kerstin is not tall and often wears petites??   She's 5'9 1/2. She's tall.

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Super Contributor

@TamaraLynn @turtle52 

I totally agree.  Some of these show hosts are not XXS as they pretend. And then I noticed that  some of them wear the item so tight that they clearly should be wearing a size larger

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

@BalletBabe 

On the Friday show with Isaac JT had on a flowered blouse and she admitted she shooshed the bottom of the top up and said its her version of "the tuck", but later on when she pulled the bottom down and you could tell it would have looked better if she had sized up...it was too tight around the middle....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”