Contributor

There are times when between Amy, one or two models and the brand rep, there are 3-4 people wearing the XXS. IMO Amy should stop trying every outfit on ...then she could calm down and the show would be more enjoyable to watch and maybe purchase.

Honored Contributor

Overall I like Amy even though I always have to remind myself clothing won't look on me as it does on her.  But I suspect that what she wears sells well.  If I were a vendor, I'd be happy to have her wear what she's selling.

Respected Contributor

@TamaraLynn I hear you on that one. I too wonder about many of the hosts and models claiming to be XXS!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy S modeling clothes

[ Edited ]

@turtle52 wrote:

Well Amy is surely an xx small but does Kerstin really wear the same size as Amy?

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

@turtle52  Kerstin is tall and thin, Amy short and thin.  I do think they have similar sizes but one is tall, the other short.  Yes, Kerstin is bone thin.  But I expect if they were in B&M, they would be wearing a 4-6, not 0-2.  The one whose size, I think, should be increased considerably is Shawn. She wears an Xsmall but I think she could easily wear a medium.

@Nonametoday  Yes...I noticed THAT about Shawn of late...😄

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Large

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Kerstin is not tall or thin; she is toned and fit.  She often wears petites so she's not tall.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

@Nonametoday   JT is the one that needs a large and claims she is a small.  She is so far from a small it isn't funny.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy S modeling clothes

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@turtle52 wrote:

Kerstin is not tall or thin; she is toned and fit.  She often wears petites so she's not tall.

@rms1954 She's taller than Amy or at least she appears taller.  If she is as short as Amy, then she is likely smaller and thinner than Amy.  She is thin.  Thin and toned can co-exist in the real world.