Trusted Contributor

Amy Oselkin No Longer with Clarks

Amy posted on her FB page that she is no longer working at Clarks. She graciously thanked Clarks for the opportunity and QVC viewers for their support. It seems that this wasn't voluntary, "While I'm still adjusting to this sudden change, I'm hopeful a new career opportunity is on the horizon."

I've always enjoyed her calm, joyful demeanor. I'm sure she'll land on her feet.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Oselkin No Longer with Clarks

[ Edited ]

@Love to Run   That's quite a surprise.  Thanks for sharing.

Someone on Amy's FB page told her they'd miss her, and maybe she could be a new QVC host.

Amy replied, "that would be my true dream!!!!"
Honored Contributor

Wow! Interesting! I really liked her as the Clarks rep. I hope she finds something else where she can still be on QVC..I did see on Social Media, her flying home from Aruba with her 3 kids...

She is a sweet, talented lady. I am sure she will land on her feet somewhere!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Well that's a surprise. I always liked her ne will miss her 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sad news! I enjoyed Amy sooo much, I hope she becomes a QVC host! We will miss her...

Super Contributor

Going to miss Amy, I loved watching her. I wish her well on her future journey in life. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Also very interesting, Heida Guest from Philosophy responded to Amy's post:

Heidi Guest Inspired Living  ·

"Wishing you the VERY best as you transition from an amazing career with Clarks and QVC to new chapters. I’m walking a similar path with you now and am cheering you on every step of the way. I promise new adventures await!"

So Heidi is no longer with Philosophy.  
Honored Contributor

Yes @Caaareful Shopper  - I saw that a few weeks ago, Heidi was let go from Philosophy.  I was surprised about that.  I'm also surprised about Amy O.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Yes @Caaareful Shopper  - I saw that a few weeks ago, Heidi was let go from Philosophy.  I was surprised about that.  I'm also surprised about Amy O.

Thank you @San Antonio Gal .  I missed that about Heidi.  Changes all around!

Honored Contributor

That's too bad.  I always liked her and she even answered me once on FB when I had asked about a top she was wearing.  She seems very nice and I wish her the best!

I hope we see her here again.