Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal to each his own but I think the q s food prices are through the roof!I have bought Mrs Pringle Carmel  apples around the holiday season and they were reasonable ,but everything else is out of my price range

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal to each his own but I think the q s food prices are through the roof!I have bought Mrs Pringle Carmel  apples around the holiday season and they were reasonable ,but everything else is out of my price range

Who is Mrs Pringle Carmel?

Esteemed Contributor

Love Amy from Clarks..........she is so cute and calm and has a nice voice.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Who is Mrs Pringle Carmel?

You don't know????  You seem to post tons of info regarding the TSVs. 

You aren't aware of Mrs. Prindables apples?

Honored Contributor

Having the vendor in the studio has zero impact on my decision to make a purchase.  Does having the vendor in the studio increase sales?

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously.   What did she do in the studio that she couldn't do from NYC....or Boston....or London.....or Aruba.....

Absolutely nothing.

Remote presentations are the future.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Having the vendor in the studio has zero impact on my decision to make a purchase.  Does having the vendor in the studio increase sales?

@San Antonio Gal   In my case, just the opposite.  I've just about had enough of the exaggerated "I could cry, I'm so happy to see you!"  sales hype.  They are laying it on waaaay too thick.  They undoubtedly saw each other hours earlier when they met at the studio to go over the TSV.  That's what they always used to do pre-Skype shows.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

In some cases, not having the vendor in the studio to explain and fully show their product has caused me to not purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

Why not just have a competent in-studio host.   Very difficult undertaking,  I know.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   In my case, just the opposite.  I've just about had enough of the exaggerated "I could cry, I'm so happy to see you!"  sales hype.  They are laying it on waaaay too thick.  They undoubtedly saw each other hours earlier when they met at the studio to go over the TSV.  That's what they always used to do pre-Skype shows.  

@Caaareful Shopper 

I can stand that for the first few in person appearances.  After that, it's going to be like the hugging and kissing in the days of yore.😠

They're not doing a very good job of standing away from each other, so this whole in person experiment might not last long.