Trusted Contributor

Amy Morrison should cross over to QVC

Amy Morrison is so great and seasoned on the beauty report on HSN. She brings glam and glitz and it's what QVC needs. It would cute to see cross over for a bit
QVC Customer Care

Re: Amy Morrison should cross over to QVC

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t watch HSN to know who that is but QVC already has too many hosts who barely get any air time because they're to busy showing the same two over and over.

I’d like to see more of their under-utilized hosts.

Respected Contributor

This isn’t the time for unnecessary travel, so I doubt QVC would be interested in this idea.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like watching Amy Morrison present BEAUTY, and FASHION, but think she is a great fit with HSN. She's so pretty, and looks good in everything she wears.

I've ordered several items based simply on her recommendations. When she and Adam were on together, it was golden. I especially like when she presents with Iman, because she has such reverence for her, but I think she's where she should be. The Q has a nice "supply" of beautiful, fashion divas.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Keep in mind many do not want to reloate to the harsh winters of WestChester Pennsylvania.  Tampa is a pristine area with delightful winter weather. I know Colleen Lopez has said she could not handle living in the North.

Super Contributor

What would ever make you think that Amy from HSN would move her family to Philly ? Amy has a sure thing as the beauty person, basically the only beauty person on HSN !
Honored Contributor

Why would she want to cross over to QVC?  In many ways, HSN is much better run and their shipping is much more reliable.  I'm sure she's quite happy where she is.

Honored Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
What would ever make you think that Amy from HSN would move her family to Philly ? Amy has a sure thing as the beauty person, basically the only beauty person on HSN !

@Grace6663582  - money talks and I'm thinking if an increase in pay was substantial, maybe one would consider moving to a colder climate and new environment.   Ya never know.

Honored Contributor

Amy has said many times she and her hubby and son live next door to her parents in FL. She always talks of she and her Mom enjoying morning coffee together, and talking over the fence, and that her parents help her out with babysitting. I doubt she would want to move to PA. she is originally from Michigan.