Frequent Contributor

I am watching the American West Program with Antoinella and Carolyn and can't stop laughing.  They are the perfect pair together.  I would buy anything Antoinella sells.  All the items being sold are beautiful.  Such a great program for the 4th of July.

Valued Contributor

I'm trying to resist the 17" leather choker in turquoise!! I haven't bought myself any jewelry in ages.  I saved a couple hundred dollars yesterday when the plumber came out and told me no work needed, no charge, so that's how I'm justifying it!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

They did a great job! And I have to say that I was fairly impressed with Amy Stran's relative calmness and good overall presentation skills in the AW shows yesterday as well (though she needs some serious training about gemstones if she's going to do more jewelry shows in the future). However, I didn't love Katrina Szish with Carolyn last night; the show felt a little off kilter and awkward. But then again, this was my first time watching a full show with Katrina, so perhaps that's her usual approach...