Respected Contributor

I saw this service that Amazon is starting. I have been really frustrated the past couple days with all of QVC's "tech difficulties." I don't think I'm the only one. Anyone know more details about this new Amazon Prime Fashion? I just heard about when walking past the tv, and didn't hear the details. The mgmt at the Q should really be thinking about all the other options customers have when their system is down. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Fashion....

Customers always have other options and I continue to be amazed as to why people continue to shop here when it seems they have so many problems with doing so.

Respected Contributor

I wonder what all of the tech difficulties were about.  You could not see your order list.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I saw this service that Amazon is starting. I have been really frustrated the past couple days with all of QVC's "tech difficulties." I don't think I'm the only one. Anyone know more details about this new Amazon Prime Fashion? I just heard about when walking past the tv, and didn't hear the details. The mgmt at the Q should really be thinking about all the other options customers have when their system is down. 

It's similar to Gwinnie Bee and Stitch Fix. You pick stuff out, get it home to try out - keep what you want, send back what you don't. You have 7 days before you have to send back what you don't want. You must choose a minimum of 3 items. The more you keep, the greater the discount.

The area where they are better than the other services (or than QVC) is that the items most likely have not been worn by others, and it's clothes from many sources/popular brands - plus the back and forth is free, unlike the others. It's not applicable to all the clothes & accessories available on Amazon. "Over a million" but that includes men, women, kids, babies. I assume it's the brand's, or storefront's, choice whether to decide to participate or not.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde  Thank you! I have read about Stitch Fix and now I understand. 

Respected Contributor

Wow, Amazon really is breaking into a lot of new fields! Food, restaurants, didn't they open a B & M bookstore. Now fashions. They seem to be trying to be all things to all people. I wonder if they are expanding too fast. Will have to wait and see what sticks and what falls to the floor.  We have been a Prime member for many, many years. It has worked very well for our family. I'll have to check out these new features.