Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing videos from Italy

[ Edited ]

@sunchild wrote:
😫😫😫 Lisa, is that you???

@sunchild

More like JOHNNYSBRO is that you------animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif 

I liked Lisa as a host when she was on QVC but all this "promotion" by her fans to check out her website and Facebook is getting a tad annoying and it always leads to arguments and snarky comments from both sides--and Mods end up shutting the threads down, so why do "the fans" even  bother ......I think people that are interested know where to check out her FB and website. Personally, I think Lisa's items are overpriced for what they are but I wish her well in her venture..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Lisa knows exactly how to reign in those tribe members. All those Italy videos are "amazing, amazing" according to those who follow her. Those cutesy live videos with her eating & talking just make me shake my head.  

All the new jewelry pieces she's finding for her tribe are nothing special but they are eating it up like a cult following. And all advance orders. Works excellent for Lisa's pocket book. See how many she has to buy and then pay for it. That way she has no leftover stock and no need to buy upfront. They view Lisa as her doing them a favor, it's quite amusing. All while Lisa goes off and purchases for herself brand new leather jackets and shoes from Italy on the tribe's dime. Wonder where her next big vacation will be. 

Super Contributor

@iTalia that's how any vendor does it's the jewelry fair. "Fresh from the fair pieces. " Every trip the Q did to the fair ALWAYS had advance orders on the new pieces. She I would assume have sample pieces only ones in existence. I seriously can't fault her for advance orders SMH... and NO I'm not a "tribe" member.
Valued Contributor

And Whoa Nelly, those live videos from Italy show her true colors of what she looks like without the comfort of perfect lighting from her couch videos and all the filters & photoshop she does on every single picture she posts. What an eye opener. The face, neck, arms all different looking without her smoothing the heck out of everything. 

Valued Contributor

@Westshopper wrote:
@iTalia that's how any vendor does it's the jewelry fair. "Fresh from the fair pieces. " Every trip the Q did to the fair ALWAYS had advance orders on the new pieces. She I would assume have sample pieces only ones in existence. I seriously can't fault her for advance orders SMH... and NO I'm not a "tribe" member.

@Westshopper, while that's true about vendors offering fresh from the fair pieces, that works for Lisa this week but she also does these advance orders from her couch back at home too. That way she pockets the tribe's money upfront and she doesn't have to be out her own money with stock she doesn't know whether it will sell or not. 

Super Contributor

Okay
Super Contributor

I bought the cross necklace offered today. I thought it was pretty. I have no problem if Lisa uses those funds to travel -- that's what business is for.

I take a two week trip abroad every year with the funds my business pays me -- and that I work hard for.

It may not be your style, but clearly she and her taste appeal to many. Live and let live.

Valued Contributor

@DCAnnie2004 wrote:

I bought the cross necklace offered today. I thought it was pretty. I have no problem if Lisa uses those funds to travel -- that's what business is for.

I take a two week trip abroad every year with the funds my business pays me -- and that I work hard for.

It may not be your style, but clearly she and her taste appeal to many. Live and let live.

I loved the cross as well and was thinking of getting something for my mom!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Changed my mind..  @DCAnnie2004, this is for you!!

• Image result for tennessee mascot smokey dog gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

@Suziepeach, I don't consider myself a member of Lisa's tribe but I do love jewelry and the cross spoke to me. And I also happen to be a UT Knoxville grad. Class of 2000. Go Vols!

Life is short. Shopping is fun!