Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazing videos from Italy

@Moonchilde wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:
It's always such a sad view of humanity to see how many rush to bash Lisa!!

There are so many "sad view of humanity" in the world today. Negative comments about LR is not one of them.

"Sad" in such a context is a meaningless buzzword like "haterz!" Or "jealous!" (LOL incidentally also both used frequently by LR fans). 

It may make the user feel better, but it has zero effect otherwise.

The "jealous" comments are the ones that get to me the most, and by "get to me", I mean they make me laugh.  It's just such a ridiculous thing to say.

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Moonchilde, I totally agree about the overuse of filters and photoshop. It's out-of-control. The first time I saw a fan post a picture of her and Lisa using no filters, it was eye-opening. She looks exactly her age. It truly bothers me that she receives all these accolades for photos that are beyond fake. With all that tuning, most of those fans could look their most photoshopped, fake "best" selves. Why are they applauding and encouraging the phoniness?

Lisa would step up a rung on the ladder for me if  she would post a REAL photo: sans hair, make-up and photoshop. To me, THAT is a sign of a secure, successful woman.

@Sheilaray, you hit the nail on the head! I too was jaw dropped when I saw photos of Lisa that her fans took and Lisa was her in natural state, no filters, no smoothing out photos, nothing! She truly looks 50+ as she should. And the reason why the tribe keeps feeding her ego by applauding her "flawless skin" is because most of them have no idea she filters everything to the maximum! They are clueless and just drool over anything she says and does. 

I think hell would freeze over before Lisa would ever post of pic of her herself in it's original form. She's all about the fakeness & smoke 'n mirrors. Every single tribe member can look flawless too if they would use the same apps LR uses, but they have no idea! 

Did you see the vid yesterday when showing the skull & cross stretch bracelets?? Talk about EYE OPENING!! Her skin was so blotchy & showed lines all over, certainly a far cry from her pictures LOL! 

Everyone is waiting on pictures of you two.  That would be an eyeopener.

Smiley Very Happy

@Swissguy, you go first since you started the thread..  Open our eyes!

• Image result for Moving Eyes Animation

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

I wish - really wish - she did not do another amazing video chat while driving like this afternoon. It is not safe - period. It is not like chatting with another passenger while in a car. It's dangerous. 

I've said this before too.  It makes me a nervous wreck.  One of these days I expect there is going to be a fender bender or serious car crash.  It popped up on my news feed.  I didn't even watch 5 minutes but she kept looking at Katie and talking, showing her stretch bracelets by waving them around, more looking at Katie, fixing her hair, eating Skittles, etc.

That is just so wrong.   

I agree.  It's totally wrong.  And it's arrogant.  If she wants to endanger herself (and poor Katie, who apparently is along for the ride), that's one thing.  But her silliness and need for attention should absolutely not be endangering the lives of others.  There's not one reason why it's imperative that she do this while in a moving car.

Many brand-new, inexperienced drivers know better.  She certainly should.  She's not indestructible, and neither am I, my family, and all of us who share the roads.

Respected Contributor

Must give the Tribe their daily fill of her nonsense.   Lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Moonchilde, I totally agree about the overuse of filters and photoshop. It's out-of-control. The first time I saw a fan post a picture of her and Lisa using no filters, it was eye-opening. She looks exactly her age. It truly bothers me that she receives all these accolades for photos that are beyond fake. With all that tuning, most of those fans could look their most photoshopped, fake "best" selves. Why are they applauding and encouraging the phoniness?

Lisa would step up a rung on the ladder for me if  she would post a REAL photo: sans hair, make-up and photoshop. To me, THAT is a sign of a secure, successful woman.

@Sheilaray, you hit the nail on the head! I too was jaw dropped when I saw photos of Lisa that her fans took and Lisa was her in natural state, no filters, no smoothing out photos, nothing! She truly looks 50+ as she should. And the reason why the tribe keeps feeding her ego by applauding her "flawless skin" is because most of them have no idea she filters everything to the maximum! They are clueless and just drool over anything she says and does. 

I think hell would freeze over before Lisa would ever post of pic of her herself in it's original form. She's all about the fakeness & smoke 'n mirrors. Every single tribe member can look flawless too if they would use the same apps LR uses, but they have no idea! 

Did you see the vid yesterday when showing the skull & cross stretch bracelets?? Talk about EYE OPENING!! Her skin was so blotchy & showed lines all over, certainly a far cry from her pictures LOL! 

Everyone is waiting on pictures of you two.  That would be an eyeopener.

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.  As far as I know, these posters have not represented themselves as something they are not.  Or tried to make money by using outright deception.

For all you know, they could be naturally beautiful, extremely young-looking with no defects at all, and very photogenic.  They could even (gasp!) be prettier than Lisa.  Such a thing does exist, believe it or not. 

Your last sentence is unnecessarily cruel, and based on absolutely nothing at all.

Valued Contributor

i am so happy everyone enjoyed seeing the vidoes on FB!!!

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYC Susan,  I fail to see how a photo of me would make my opinion on the excessive use of filters, photoshop, etc any less valid. Lisa is one of the very few "celebs" I have personally seen on FB who has NEVER posted an au naturelle photo - ever. In fact, she recently posted a posed photo of her washing her sister's front porch.  I guess her pony tail is meant to be interpreted as her "natural" look. She was in full make-up (complete with false eye lashes) and the image was filtered.

Heck, we've never seen her wear glasses (does she wear those huge contacts that she claims is the reason for her wide-eye look -yeah, right- 24/7?

P.S. And btw, Hopi, I have au naturelle photos all over my page. Some I am wearing my reading  glasses,  and MOST are no filter. I only use filters occasionally when I want to play ( as I am a photographer). And you might be surprised by how "not shabby" I am for 58. ;-)

Valued Contributor

As Lisa would say - the videos are "amazing, amazing!"

I agree!! They were AMAZING!  Smiley LOL

HA

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@NYC Susan,  I fail to see how a photo of me would make my opinion on the excessive use of filters, photoshop, etc any less valid. Lisa is one of the very few "celebs" I have personally seen on FB who has NEVER posted an au naturelle photo - ever. In fact, she recently posted a posed photo of her washing her sister's front porch.  I guess her pony tail is meant to be interpreted as her "natural" look. She was in full make-up (complete with false eye lashes) and the image was filtered.

Heck, we've never seen her wear glasses (does she wear those huge contacts that she claims is the reason for her wide-eye look -yeah, right- 24/7?

P.S. And btw, Hopi, I have au naturelle photos all over my page. Some I am wearing my reading  glasses,  and MOST are no filter. I only use filters occasionally when I want to play ( as I am a photographer). And you might be surprised by how "not shabby" I am for 58. ;-)

Oh, I agree!   With all of this.

My reply was intended to address the absurdity of the comment I was responding to.  I do believe that you and I are on the same page.  100%.

Honored Contributor

Image result for cartoon beauty pageant
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee